London Senior Cup - Greenwich Borough v Hamlet - Tuesday 20 November

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Pink Panther, Nov 10, 2018 at 12:17 PM.

1. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Just looked at the official club website and saw a date has been fixed for this match. Winners will be away to Barking or Tower Hamlets in the following round.

editor likes this.
  2. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

iamwithnail and Pink Panther like this.
  3. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

Slightly gutted to miss this as it’s my nearest ground but it clashes with book club :facepalm:

4. Moroccan Sunset

Moroccan Sunset Well-Known Member

Obvious solution: hold book club at Greenwich Borough FC that week.

5. clog

clog she seems to like to nitpick and moan a lot

This has been suggested :D

darryl and Moroccan Sunset like this.
  6. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

There is now a decent pub within walking distance of Greenwich Borough FC's ground: https://www.therustybucket.pub/ (used to be a terrible old pub called The Crown and had been shut for years, reopened about six months ago as a nifty craft beer bar)

(And of course, there's The Long Pond on Westmount Road, a short B16 bus ride from both Greenwich Borough and Welling United)

7. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

One of two places in London that was announced as serving Cloudwater's cask ales (although this may not be the case yet?)

Taper and darryl like this.
  8. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Darryl, you're like a sort of bacchanalian pied piper every time we play out that way. I always end up spoilt for choice! I'm supposed to be moving home the next day, but I might delay that until the Thursday. Then there's another trip to Welling for the Trophy match on Saturday 24th.

darryl likes this.