1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London "No Go" Areas

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by 8den, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

Says Mr Known-to-all, NOT :) I am supposed to crumble into a heap because BIG calls me names?

Your fantastist perspective has fallen on it's arse. Maybe you aren't sensible enough to realise why. I don't give a gnat's behind.

2. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Lol. You aggressively accused her of lying, and when you were shown to be completely and utterly wrong, you still didn't have the grace to apologise.

It's not intimidation. You just can't bear to be made to look silly again.

Isn't it normally about this point you try to imply that anyone who disagrees with you is some sort of bigot? Lol.

B.I.G likes this.
  3. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Im just loving how you policed this thread in made up bad taste and how you seem to accuse many people of secretly being other people.

No more. No less.

Let it go if you don't care. Until the next time you feel the need to accuse someone of being someone/something else.

4. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

Also B.I.G , you basically could be Athos's alter ego right about now. :D He is slowly being rumbled for the all important left wing, anachist and oh-so-worthy fraud he is too.

Party on dudes. :cool:

5. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I like Athos picture

6. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

I wasn't feeling this thread and felt it was bad taste yesterday, all things considered. That is it. I shared my opinion. I couldn't give two half fucks what you think.:confused:

Bond away. Such an unlikely couple...but, it's makes so much sense thinking about it now.

7. isvicthere?

isvicthere? a.k.a. floppybollocks

This thread has taken a distinctly 'Danny Dyer' turn.:thumbs:

sealion likes this.
  8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Im loving it :) you seem angry about something or other.

9. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

:D

Since this is all apparently a misunderstanding about what you meant by those posts, why don't you clarify? Why did you reply that he was a non - Londoner when he revealed he wasn't born in London? What's the other interpreration?

10. Callie

Callie Pivoting

Football? They might be referring to Palace, they're stripey. Less sure about the Nigel

sealion likes this.
  11. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Its odd this is quoted. Not sure what makes us an unlikely couple. You prefer to keep people alike together?

12. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

Am sat here sipping Gin, waiting for a hot bath to cool down...as my ma always said, it ends in tears or a punch up...My ma had no control though and maybe she doesn't have my sense of humour, nor derive such glee in fucking idiots like you off...I think it's something about me having big brothers and her not...another generation speaking too.

So you lad/s dig deep yeah....ramp it up... both barrels, let it all hang out.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    sealion likes this.
  13. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

I've often had disagreements with Rutita1, but on this occasion I'm going to come to her defence and say that you (and others) are completely wrong to suggest that she's saying that 8den isn't a Londoner because he wasn't born in London.

He himself has stated quite clearly in this thread that he lived in London for ten years, ie that his living in London is in the past. As far as I remember (and he can correct me if I'm mistaken) he currently lives in Eire and works in Northern Ireland, or maybe it's the other way around.

So the reason he isn't a Londoner is because he doesn't (currently) live or work in London. I really can't see anything controversial or difficult to understand about this, unless of course you're just having a go for the sake of it.

14. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Well done. If only she'd thought of that herself.

15. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

But no one on this thread actually thinks that, or has said anything which actually suggests they do, except to those who willfully misinterpret for the sake of stirring the shit.

16. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

I didn't have to, it's obvious to anyone who isn't, consistently and routinely looking for an argument. Or is it attention you are after, negative being better than none? Well done again, let it all hang out.

17. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

Yeah, of course.;)

18. MadeInBedlam

MadeInBedlam 'He bloody well thinks he's staff!'

What was your bizarre comment to me all about then?

19. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Or you could let it go. I love those so sure of their intellectual superiority that they regard others as idiots or the like.

20. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

That winky smilie makes my skin crawl. You are that fucking creepy and obsessive about this baiting shit and pretense that butter wouldn't melt.

I will come out fighting when I need to but you are a massive creep.

budd likes this.
  21. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Not the winky smiley face!

22. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

:(

B.I.G likes this.
  23. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

No. I prefer to give you an upper cut. Obviously. :facepalm:

24. Athos

Athos Well-Known Member

'Baiting' is liberal wankspeak for pointing out hypocrisy, it seems.

25. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Is this sarcasm? You do seem quite aggressive and intellectually superior to others?

26. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

Honestly, I just expected more from you. I was feeling prickly but I am not dumb and felt your post was overly patronising. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

27. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

Oh god, that must be it. I am a libtard. Nothing at all wrong with you.

28. bi0boy

bi0boy Power User

The north circular is pretty shit

sealion likes this.
  29. Rutita1

Rutita1 Perfectly Flawed

Nearly died on that road aged 13. Full on shit, it's true.

30. sealion

sealion If you can't dance just nod your head

upload_2017-6-5_21-27-9.jpeg