1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liverpool 2017/18: Kopscene! All right....

Discussion in 'football' started by S☼I, Jun 20, 2017.

1. S☼I

S☼I more baffled by the basics, tbh

The amount of running they all get through and the schedule demands they have a rest I think. And if we scrape a 1-0 I'll be delighted.

Badgers likes this.
  2. sealion

sealion Marilise Legijuana

It's a bit daft playing so many games in a short space of time. been some poor quality football over the holiday period.

Badgers likes this.
  3. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

Yep, totally wrong time for this game, to be honest, I'll be happy with a draw!

sealion and Badgers like this.
  4. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Good news the BBC are showing this :cool:

Screenshot_2018-01-02-13-35-07-1.png

5. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Barcelona's mega Coutinho bid might have been revealed

Seems pretty certain that Coutinho is going. It is a bit shit with LFC in the Champions League knockout stages and 4th in the league :( but there it is. Hopefully LFC will manage a decent price and ideally a summer transfer :hmm:

6. cybershot

Yes hoping it’s for a deal in the summer, and that we go in to win champions league! :D

Badgers likes this.
  7. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Dreamer :thumbs:

8. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Even more upsetting news :mad:

Screenshot_2018-01-03-08-27-24-1.png

9. cybershot

Hopefully he don’t make a tit out of himself. Saw him last month at one of those ‘an evening with’ type things and he comes across as being very intelligent and understanding of current issues in society. So let’s jist hope there’s not someone in there to wind him up. Which of course. There will be.

Badgers likes this.
  10. cybershot

Sky saying Can has agreed to join Juventus next summer on a free. Contract expires then so is able to talk to clubs.

Badgers likes this.
  11. cybershot

Slight tangent.

Just watched Kenny (2017) - IMDb

Really recommend it even thou as a Liverpool fan it doesn't really offer anything new. However the grief, stress and turmoil of Hillsborough will clearly never leave this man. His still almost inability to talk about it, or go anywhere near the Stadium now (even thou he must have re-visited as a Manager in the years closer to the incident) shows that this humble man still believes he has to be strong for all the families involved. One would assume he has had help to deal with it, but if he hasn't, I hope he finds the ability to do so at some point, for himself. Privately of course.

Badgers likes this.
  12. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Soft penalty for LFC there but amazing that Holgate got no card at all for that push :eek:

tommers likes this.
  13. tommers

tommers Yourdisco needs you

Didn't think it was a penalty at all. Lallana went over like a sack of spuds. Looking forward to his 2 game ban. :)

Holgate is very lucky though.

14. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

It was soft like the EFC penalty against LFC in the last game iirc?

Holgate was a straight red though.

IMG_20180105_210643.jpg

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    tommers likes this.
  15. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Good to see Derby have kept Utd goalless despite it being a bit one-sided

16. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Anyway...

Liverpool haven't lost a Merseyside derby in which they've scored first since 1992

17. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

FFS (good goal mind) :mad:

18. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

Worth every penny :thumbs:

Badgers likes this.
  19. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Not the game LFC wanted but a win is a win. Fair play to Robertson (should be MOM) and a nice start for VVD with that goal. Looked a bit out of sorts (weak?) without Coutinho and Salah though.

Still a good record against Everton :thumbs:

stavros likes this.
  20. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

He might need to do a bit more to fully pay it off :D still a good start for the lad.

Did Carra do the same thing?

21. friedaweed

I thought it was quite sporting of Kloppo to put our second team out against the lower-in-the league-under-dog-shit opposition. It would have been fab for them to take the game back to the deluded peoples club so they could really sing hard and proud about their history in Derby games :)

Badgers likes this.
  22. friedaweed

No it cost us more to have that tattoo removed from his arm ;)

Badgers likes this.
  23. Favelado

Favelado The Perfect Kiss

They put it on Spanish terrestrial. Get in.

Badgers likes this.
  24. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

25. stavros

stavros Well-Known Member

Bang on. I thought he was superb throughout, having not seen much of him previously.

Badgers likes this.
  26. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

IMG_20180106_175259.jpg

S☼I likes this.
  27. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Deal agreed :(

28. S☼I

S☼I more baffled by the basics, tbh

Was always going to happen. Hopefully get a replacement now we've got a big load of wedge. Thomas Lemar mentioned in dispatches; only vaguely heard of him so I looked at a highlight reel and he looks like a pretty good left winger, slightly reminiscent of a young John Barnes, very left footed, pretty quick, good change of direction, only 22

Badgers likes this.
  29. sealion

Mahrez has been mentioned. Could do a job etc

Badgers and S☼I like this.
  30. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

I suspect that some of this money has already been spent :hmm: talk of Keita, Lemar, Sanchez, Mahrez and others in this window is nice but I honestly can't see a 'marquee' signing unless LFC get a bit lucky.

Once Salah is back, Mane finds previous form and if Firmino stays fit I think LFC can cope without.

Am sad but it was a matter of time. Nice bit of business given what LFC paid for the lad. He might even be back to end his career as a Liverpool super-sub one day :D

sealion likes this.
  31. sealion

Rooney ? Knows the area well, lot of time for local oaps :D

Badgers likes this.