1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live shooter in Las Vegas firing from high rise

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by yardbird, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

How old are you, 14?

ddraig and cupid_stunt like this.
  2. squirrelp

squirrelp Well-Known Member

This is why the police initially tried to pretend that the security guard intervened during the massacre, and not before it. The fact is highly inconvenient.

UnderAnOpenSky likes this.
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

I've seen more convincing plots in Captain Underpants.

4. scifisam

scifisam feck! arse! girls! drink!

Ffs, creative writing and real life are separate things.

maomao, ddraig, Spymaster and 4 others like this.
  5. agricola

agricola a genuine importer of owls

er - neither the hotel guard nor the maintenance guy called 911, they called their hotel control room. That is why the recording states (and please forgive the emphasis added) ""Call the police, someone's firing a gun up here. Someone's firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway."

6. cupid_stunt

cupid_stunt & dyslexic cnut.

That's enough now, the all new C:facepalm:pt:facepalm:in F:facepalm:cep:facepalm:lm.

7. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

If I try to imagine the story you describe, this bit of the plot is especially shit. Because the whole fucking motivation for the plot requires a patsy with the right branding. If the patsy doesn't materialise, you don't launch the attack anyway!

Almor and Pickman's model like this.
  8. agricola

A white American male in his sixties who owns loads of guns and who hates other human beings? The search for just the right patsy must have been intense.

krtek a houby and cupid_stunt like this.
  9. Spandex

Spandex Well-Known Member

Are you people blind to what's going on here? Look at the EVIDENCE!!!! The shooters name is PADDOCK!! And what lives in paddocks?!? HORSES -- the backbone of the military for centuries!!!! They don't even need them any more but they still use them. And why's that??! Let's join the dots. Who loves horses!?? THE QUEEN!! She's as well known for her love of horses as she is for being on the ruling council of THE ILLUMINATI!!?! And that's not all!!!!! Where do the most famous horses come from???? Arabia - the land of the Arabs!!?!! So there we have it!! Proof of a link between the gunman, the military, the illuminati and the Arabs!!!!!! How can there be any doubt?? It's as clear as the world is flat!!!!! Q. E. D. !!!!!!!!!

10. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

How do you cope with all the conspiracies you must discern in your daily life? Bus late: false flag traffic jam etc

Jeff Robinson, Nylock and Spymaster like this.
  11. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

Sometimes I am reminded of the Velvet Underpants lyric, 'it's you that trains my dog to hate me. sorry mate, I'm a fucking state'.

Pickman's model likes this.
  12. cupid_stunt

It's got to be David Icke's son, shurely.

Yossarian and Pickman's model like this.
  13. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

I kind of liked the part where an entire room full of heavily armed "military special ops or mafia" guys carrying out an elaborate plot is completely foiled when somebody knocks at the door. They fire 200 shots but only wound him in the leg, then completely panic.

Almor, Sweet FA, mrs quoad and 12 others like this.
  14. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

People think the Keystone Cops disbanded, but actually they went underground way back when and are now the elite go-to force for the illuminati & friends.

Almor, spikey_r, kebabking and 2 others like this.
  15. agricola

Naming the pipeline after them was the giveaway there.

maomao, ddraig, spikey_r and 5 others like this.
  16. spanglechick

spanglechick High Empress of Dressing Up

I simply don't believe that even you think this is more plausible than "rich, bitter old man goes postal".

If you believed this you wouldn't be safe out of the house on your own.

JimW, ddraig, Nylock and 3 others like this.
  17. Orang Utan

Orang Utan Sub-Sub-Librarian

don't you think it's more likely that a twat got some guns and killed a bunch of people?
    Call it nihilistic spite, much like all the other spree killings (and I would argue many 'terrorist' attacks)

Spymaster and cupid_stunt like this.
  18. elbows

elbows WoeTimer

The word on the street is that the great illumiwoomie have noticed people finding the truth by joining the dots. So they are have started kidnapping the dots and using the pipeline to ferry the dots away to parts unknown.

19. cupid_stunt

One thing I do believe is that with a bit of work from urban, we could turn the loon's theory into a half decent fictional film script.

editor, mojo pixy, spikey_r and 2 others like this.
  20. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Cool story. It would be even better with some sex and drugs.

21. cupid_stunt

See my post above yours. ;)

22. scifisam

scifisam feck! arse! girls! drink!

And it never occurs to them to simply not open the door :D

23. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

"Hold on, guys, did somebody order room service?"

Almor, maomao and spring-peeper like this.
  24. kabbes

kabbes "A top 400 poster"

That or...

Paddock was a nutter that went on a shooting spree.

One of those explanations is right, I guess.

25. Mumbles274

Mumbles274 running from law and the press and the parents

I nominate it as post of the year

Plumdaff, editor, mrs quoad and 5 others like this.
  26. keybored

keybored

Finally. A successor to Tobyjug.

editor and Nylock like this.
  27. cupid_stunt

Oh, come on, that's an insult to Tobyjug.

28. Tankus

Tankus random farter

Ladies and gentlemen
    I give you ....

The annual grassy knoll award of urban 75....

29. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

Thank you for that. Now was Sandy Hook a false flag attack or a complete hoax staged with actors? I don't understand your reluctance to state what you think on this.

30. krtek a houby

krtek a houby it can't happen here

[​IMG]