Libcom April fools?

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by aurora green, Apr 1, 2007.

1. aurora green

aurora green Tectonic

[​IMG]

April fools.....or not???

More info

2. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

fix ya link!

3. aurora green

aurora green Tectonic

Ooops! Fixed now.

4. biff curtains

biff curtains Fred West or Fred Housego

Funny to see the swivel eyed animal rights loons frothing at the mouth, what a shower of cunts. :D

5. In Bloom

In Bloom Joyless and full of hate

I thought this was a bit ill judged as jokes go until I saw the Indymedia article, some class comments:
    :D

6. Auberon

Auberon Dabbler

and not just april.

7. In Bloom

But yeah, definately an April Fools prank.

8. biff curtains

biff curtains Fred West or Fred Housego

Makes you wonder if that's an April fool as well, until you remember that's what they're actually like irl:D :D

9. The Black Hand

The Black Hand Unclean

GOtta say Limpcok are stupid skoolboys and the odd girl (odd as in not many), and their animal rights 'protest' is analogous to Living Marxism (RCP) supporting the Countryside Alliance.

It betrays their lack of class pedigree (experience) and ahistorical politics, a non engagement in the wider class struggle(s), a purist voluntarism and/or substitutionism (imposing themselves) and a theoretical poverty too.

10. editor

editor Forked with electrons

We had pondered about doing an April Fools joke here on similar lines, but figured that some folks would suffer a sense of humour failure and just find a new stick to beat us with or hold it against us forever (even when the joke was explained).

Anyway, I haven't got a problem with Libcom, so I'd be obliged if folks didn't steam in and attack them here. If you've got something to say to them, why not join their boards and tell them directly (if you must)?

11. In Bloom

What the fuck are you gibbering about? Do you have anything to add other than random abuse dressed up with buzzwords that don't even apply to the situation?

Whose "animal rights 'protest'" are we talking about, anyway? One or two posters were broadly supportive of a march that was being held in protest against AR loons making threats of serious violence against students and workers, those same posters also said that they didn't like the way that the whole affair was being polarised into AR vs. pro-vivisectionists, when it's actually a lot more complicated than that.

12. nosos

nosos Well-Known Member

Do you speak like this in real life? Do people laugh at you and throw things?

13. The Black Hand

The Black Hand Unclean

There was a Romany playing a sad tune on a violin in the background while you posted your angst...

You go suk the limpcok if U want...:eek: :D They're serial wankers tho':D

14. The Black Hand

The Black Hand Unclean

:rolleyes: Not another tosser - they hang around in pairs:D

15. The Black Hand

The Black Hand Unclean

Ok - I promise to be good from now.:D

16. nosos

nosos Well-Known Member

See if you say things like that people might possibly take you seriously.

As opposed to:

It betrays their lack of class pedigree (experience) and ahistorical politics, a non engagement in the wider class struggle(s), a purist voluntarism and/or substitutionism (imposing themselves) and a theoretical poverty too.

Beyond satire :D

17. In Bloom

You don't even read the posts you respond to, do you? You sad, sad little man :D

18. JoePolitix

JoePolitix Gone

I hate all so called "libertarian communism". Ahistorical, ideologically purist pile of piss and shit the lot of it. :)

Have a good evening all

19. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

"On this South East London estate, ten children have to share just a single maxim between them. The family unit has effectively collapsed here, and wild hypotheses roam the streets at night. To illustrate the genuinely desperate situation of these people - I asked a man on my way in what he thought the meaning of life was and he replied "things happen" - I tried to hide my shock but I'm sure he saw it"

20. In Bloom

stooooopid all caps filter

21. the button

the button out on the kocker

Like using someone else's real name to register there, after you'd been banned, eh?

22. walter skinner

walter skinner Banned Banned

Is it ethical to play tricks like this on the left or are those who do wittingly or unwittingly being engaged in the sabotage and undermining of those who are against the state. Is there a wider agenda or an unseen hand at play?

23. jimmer

jimmer libcom.org

Are you serious?!

[​IMG]

24. The Black Hand

The Black Hand Unclean

Wierdo! You are the Chinese man whispering crap and lies....

25. The Black Hand

The Black Hand Unclean

Confucious say Fucxk ## bollox.

26. The Black Hand

The Black Hand Unclean

I did read it - you post crap - i woz taking the piss out of your apolitical angst...:D Not difficult i know:eek: :D

27. editor

editor Forked with electrons

Cheers Frank.

28. In Bloom

Hehe, a liar as well as a nutcase, eh, DD?

29. the button

the button out on the kocker

So you didn't re-register on libcom, pretending to be Dave D, a working class militant more respected than you could ever hope to be? Interesting.

30. Luther Blissett

Luther Blissett Nomadologist

all good questions.