Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lewes vs Dulwich Hamlet - Weds 10th Feb 2016

Joe K

no al calcio con orchestra di ukulele
See you all there. Anyone coming down earlyish? There's no point in me going home after work as work is nearer, but I don't fancy staying in my office until six. Mini-crawl?

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
See you all there. Anyone coming down earlyish? There's no point in me going home after work as work is nearer, but I don't fancy staying in my office until six. Mini-crawl?
I intend to get a train before 3 o clock as it's cheaper.

Joe K

I'll be there, in the hope of seeing Hamlet bag their first ever league point(s) at the Dripping Pan.
Lewes are absolutely rubbish, but there's something about the Pan - the inevitably arctic temperatures, the intoxicating wafts from the brewery, the intimidating spectacle of Lewes' teenage tifosi - that seems to make us play very badly indeed.

StephenMac

Hope we're attacking the covered end second half, to make catching the 9.50 out of Dodge vaguely realistic. It's a bit of a walk from the, um, desolate end.

StephenMac

Lewes are absolutely rubbish, but there's something about the Pan - the inevitably arctic temperatures, the intoxicating wafts from the brewery, the intimidating spectacle of Lewes' teenage tifosi - that seems to make us play very badly indeed.
Surely it's this season or never for the 3 points? If we lose it can only be to do with some weird voodoo shit going on down there.

Scolly

Owed a few hours at work so I'll be looking to get a train down about 3.30/4.

Chance of frost?

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Has anyone found a return ticket for much less than £19 ? The Southen Day Save we went to Bognor on doesn't appear to be available online leaving the super off peak day return just under £20.

Scolly

Has anyone found a return ticket for much less than £19 ? The Southen Day Save we went to Bognor on doesn't appear to be available online leaving the super off peak day return just under £20.
Reverse tickets about £17

To late for a coach ?

Moroccan Sunset

Hope we're attacking the covered end second half, to make catching the 9.50 out of Dodge vaguely realistic. It's a bit of a walk from the, um, desolate end.
Ooh, maybe we could take over part of the stand when we're kicking towards 'The Desolate End'? Our acoustics and noise levels might be better under a roof*... ;)

*This is actually a genuine suggestion as well as a smart-arse comment.

Joe K

Update: it was very cold down here last night and there's been a big frost which hasn't thawed out at all yet. If the same thing happens tomorrow I might get a little bit twitchy.

Fingers

From Tuscany SE22
It is forecast as -2c tonight with temps not raising much above 3c tomorrow but the morning will see plenty of sunshine which may help the thaw