Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lennonism Reloaded - Celtic FC 2019/20

LiamO

Ismaila Soro: Celtic agree deal for Ivory Coast midfielder

This kid looks tough as fuck. He's not the biggest (5' 8") but he's dogged, comfortable on the ball, can definitely tackle... and can play a slide-rule pass too. Won't have as much time on the ball in Scotland but I think he'll adapt.

Himself and Polish Paddy are two good buys I think (and hope).

imposs1904

Thread Killa'
Ismaila Soro: Celtic agree deal for Ivory Coast midfielder

This kid looks tough as fuck. He's not the biggest (5' 8") but he's dogged, comfortable on the ball, can definitely tackle... and can play a slide-rule pass too. Won't have as much time on the ball in Scotland but I think he'll adapt.

Himself and Polish Paddy are two good buys I think (and hope).

Some nice clips but, christ, the accompanying music made me feel fucking old.:(

I like the fact that he looks like he can mix it. I think that's what been missing in the recent games with Rangers. Only Brown, Hayes and Elhamed (in the 2-0 game) looked like they wanted to get stuck in.

Still hoping we see something of Shved in the coming months.

And why not try and get Wanyama on loan? It's obvious he's not part of Mourinho's future plans for Spurs, so I don't think the suggestion's that far fetched.

LiamO

Fuck, that was painful to watch.

To concede ONE ridiculous goal at this level is poor enough... but THREE absolute fuckin joke goals?

Can't understand why he left Jozo on. Guy was crumbling before our eyes and should have been taken off for his own good. Felt sorry for him. Almost.

I said with 20 to go 'looks like one of those nights'. Then the penno. But we still looked spooked. Woeful stuff. Roll on Sunday in the Highlands... and ... dare I say it... c'mon the Jambo's.

e2a. BTW there was fuck all wrong with our disallowed goal... and they scored their first one minute later. But we were still abysmal.

Last edited:

LiamO

So who do you back when The Huns play some actual, German, Huns?

For me, it has to be 'Come on the Jerries all the way' :cool: