Leaving Party at the Clubhouse

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Lucy Fur, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

As some of you might know, Fi and myself (Ev) are legging it to france to live there where we will be stockpiling medicines, straight cucumbers and NHS staff whilst attempting to solve the EU wine lake issue ( I have a plan :hmm:). there shall be a little party on Friday 13th, 7.30 onwards with the usual suspects djing. if you can make it down it would be lovely to see you.

Ta.

Ev & Fi :thumbs:

2. Son of Roy

Son of Roy Really?

Ev & Fi sounds like you are staying in the EU by leaving the UK. Have you calculated how long it's going to take you to get to Dulwich games?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  3. Lucy Fur

We will mainly be listening in to Tom's dulcet tones and eagerly awaiting the highlights. We will get back for some games mind!

4. pompeydunc

pompeydunc Well-Known Member

What's your nearest club going to be in France?

5. EDC

EDC A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days

Bromley

6. Lucy Fur

Toulouse in terms of bigger clubs but pretty thin on the ground for lower league. Rugby is the more popular game, I couldn't be arsed to learn the rules when I had to play it as a schoolkid, I certainly not going to now. Then theres bull fighting, so that's obviously a no, but there is Ben Hur stlye horse and chariot racing which has caught my eye.
    chariot-racing-pixabay.jpg

pompeydunc, Cyclodunc, EDC and 2 others like this.
  7. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

So it's not ok to watch bullfighting but it's ok to glorify bearbaiting in a song? Hmmm....

8. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Hardly Lucy Fur's biggest crime against songwriting! BOOM!

:weed::beardy::snarl::pinky::D

9. Lucy Fur

top bantz guys :thumbs:

Cyclodunc and B.I.G like this.
  10. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth

Bon chance et Bon Voyage! Can’t make it Friday due to work but reckon you could prove a useful supply line if I need any medical supplies smuggled over the channel under cover of darkness... Where do we send the wish lists?

11. Lucy Fur

Cheers Griff_Turnstile , if you make it across the channel, head for the South West till you get to Condom (stop sniggering at the back!), follow the wiff of the Armagnac along the trail of Pelagius, till you come to a crooked barn. Just behind it is a well, I'll be waiting. Keep that to yourself mind *taps nose*.

Matt The Cab likes this.
  12. Griff_Turnstile

Griff_Turnstile Flitting in & out like Tinkerbell on Meth

Murky buckets moon army.... With the current crop of remaining Old Contemptibles the list will include several prosthetic toes, a glass eye or two and a hefty supply of colostomy bags..

Lucy Fur likes this.
  13. Dulwich Mishi

Have a wonderful evening, sorry I won’t be there but you know how it is: New Salamis v Tower Hamlets in the FA Vase at Enfield Town beckons...

14. Lucy Fur

Thanks Mishi, and I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can for you. Enjoy the football :thumbs:

15. Al Crane

Al Crane Well-Known Member

Salami and Ham on a Friday night. Lovvvveeelllly :D

16. Dulwich Mishi

Exactly! But with Denham United v the womens team on Sunday it's The Hamlet at home to Hungerford Town as the real meat in the sandwich this weekend.

17. MrFouldsy

MrFouldsy Active Member

Have a great night! Sorry I can't be there. Vive la France et vive Fi et Ev!

Lucy Fur likes this.