*Latest transfer gossip...

Discussion in 'football' started by nuffsaid, May 13, 2003.

1. kosciesza61

kosciesza61 New Member

blimey....thugs reunited!

woodgate's already had to "help the police with their enquiries" once since moving to newcastle so signing up his old partner in crime doesn't seem like the greatest idea in the world. I thought the toons were after kleberson....

2. Nessie ™

Nessie ™ New Member

Nessie ™ did as he always does - called it as he and many others saw it. It doesn't matter who you support.

3. Dr. Christmas

Dr. Christmas ca suffit

Can i add my voice to the anti-Viduka lobby.

He was a screaming primadonna at celtic and doesn't really stand comparison to Larsson/ Sutton/ Hartson. And his temperament is appalling.
    I remember a very nasty spitting incident at Dunfermline for which he was sent off. (Frank Rijkaard eat your heart out- and this time there was no racist provocation)
    And in that game this season where he elbowed that Gillingham player brutally during an FA cup tie, then protested his innocence. The esteemed 'Brian moore's head' Gillingham fanzine was full of it the last issue I saw.

4. kosciesza61

kosciesza61 New Member

it's a fair cop guv. my humble apologies, d'oh and all that....
    :)
    you're very welcome! yawn....
    :p

5. everyone did, but his agents been touting around and birmingham city have come sniffing.

bowyer deal isn't done and dusted yet. thankfully. but we're just waiting for him to come back from holiday:(

6. kained&able

kained&able Here for the football.

i thought they were after bret emerton

dave

7. we are after brett emerton. but as we are one of the few clubs with money to spend/waste we are being linked with every man and his dog. emerton will be about 3 million probably.

8. Nessie ™

Nessie ™ New Member

No probs mate :)

9. kosciesza61

kosciesza61 New Member

Patrick Berger's advisers are apparently in talks with Leeds United today.... :(

10. GushingRussian

GushingRussian New Member

'Manchester United are trying to sign an American international goalkeeper voted Humanitarian of the Year after coping with the effects of Tourette's syndrome.

Tim Howard, 23, has risen to prominence in the United States despite suffering from an illness that will make him an extraordinary character if he arrives at Old Trafford in August for the start of next season.'

11. kosciesza61

kosciesza61 New Member

he sounds like another Les Sealey.... ;)

12. GushingRussian

GushingRussian New Member

Imagine training..."Giggsy you fcuking c*nt, pass the fcuking ball to that w*nker van fcuking Nistelrooy":eek:

13. kained&able

what unlike schemical???????

or roy keane for that matter.

be great though you could swear at the ref constintly and he couldn't do s thing.

If i was a footbalerl i would say i i had tourettes!

dave

14. mains

mains New Member

bowyer signed for Newcastle according to sky

15. Relahni

Relahni New Member

Berger to Leeds - Kewell to Liverpool :)

16. Yoj

Yoj Equinox is safe as fuck

Joe Cole to Man United - 8 million

17. Nessie ™

Nessie ™ New Member

Rangers have secured Dundee's young Georgian international defender Zurab Khizanishvili on a pre-contract agreement. He'll join up at Ibrox after he plays against us in the Scottish Cup Final next week.

That means it's almost certain that Lorenzo Amoruso is on his way to Blackburn, with Michael Ball also back to full fitness now and ready for the pre-season.

Also, Rangers have told Bert Konterman to find a new club and have released him from his contract. Not before time.

18. nosos

nosos Well-Known Member

Nah I can't see this happening somehow.

19. kained&able

Nah don't buy joe cole to man utd.

Joe will want a starting place to enhance his england chances, so unless man utd are getting of giggs I don't see it happening.

I reckon he will go to blackburn if duff leaves, or everton.

dave

20. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

Joe Cole to Portsmouth.

£20 quid and train ride down there.

:eek:

21. kained&able

Lost behave.

:p

dave

22. Balbi

Balbi Hey, Dean Yager!

Yes div1..dave.

:D

(Just a couple of hours, i left you alone when it happened :D )

23. CyberRose

CyberRose أرفع الشفرات

Think Sheff Utd might sign Kevin Davies if we go up or not. He's a big Sheff U fan and free is Warnock's favorite price!

24. eyeball_kid

eyeball_kid New Member

Phillips from Sunderland to Boro for 3 million. Argh the exodus begins :( Sorensen might be off too.

25. Yoj

Yoj Equinox is safe as fuck

26. Elpenor

Elpenor 01/09/02 - 01/10/05

BBC says McManaman and Gillespie (maybe one or t'other) to City.

Makes a change from being linked with every goalkeeper under the sun I suppose

27. Nessie ™

Nessie ™ New Member

Mario Jardel (club ?) and Martin Laursen (Milan) to Rangers,
    Bosman deals apparently.

28. g force

g force Affects Shatner's Basoon

Jardel would be a good signing, Laursen is pretty average.

According to the guardian Wolves might sign Sheringham....nooooo.................:eek: :(

Sheringham to Wolves

Be good to keep Irwin and Ince though.

29. Rollem

Rollem two kinds of wonderful

shock horror!

apparently we are losing gino padula :( dont know where to though :(

oh, and kevin mcleod's terms with everton are not as favourable as he had hoped, so we may get to keep him a while longer :cool: (though i'd prefer to get lee cook back from watford)

oh, and jamie cureton is in talks with us....

30. Sorry.

Sorry. give it a rest

Both are class.

Whatever happened to the Kevin Phillips rumours?