Kodi/XBMC

Discussion in 'computers, web and general tech' started by sarahjo, Sep 11, 2019.

1. sarahjo

sarahjo Member

Kodi is an amazing Opensource platform and best for streaming movies and tv shows.
    But, nowadays I am having issues regarding unblocking Kodi addons.
    After some research, I found the guide of best VPN DEEP IN A CRACK UP MY ARSE
    Should I go with PureVPN?
    or is there any other good options to unblock Kodi add-ons easily?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019
  2. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Tell us more

editor and spitfire like this.
  3. editor

editor hiraethified

Has to be said that the entity known as sarahjo took an admirably long time to deliver their spam payload, which has since been defused.

4. friedaweed

friedaweed Sitting down for a wee

I use a VPL to keep me safe from having a deep crack in my arse.

5. pogofish

pogofish Testicle Hairstyle

Uh...?

They have been spamming since pretty much day-one. I’m more amazed that they lasted this long.

6. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

It's almost getting to the point where VPN needs to be autochanged to something else in order to keep the spambots away, it seems to be the biggest target keyword on the forums.

7. sim667

sim667 Licking windows on the 303 bus.

I actually have PureVPN and it drops so often it would be fucking useless for Kodi tbh.

8. tommers

tommers Your disco needs you

I'm thinking of getting my Kodi box set up again. I struggled with it a bit last time. Are there any good guides you can point me to?