Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Klopptimist Prime - Liverpool FC 2019/20

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Next PL game away to Burnley
Saturday 31st August 17:30

September PL fixtures all look winnable

Screenshot_2019-08-25-07-26-01-509_uk.co.bbc.android.sportdomestic.jpg

Chelsea away might not be a stroll but on current respective form it should be a win :hmm:

friedaweed

Climbing up the aerial
"scored in the 6-0 friendly defeat of Tranmere in July"

I hope that's the highlight of his career now he's allowed his agent to turn cunt against the club. Interesting that he's a former Shiteh player ;)

Fuck him, and his sports business professional advisor. Saif Rubie

Take your sorry ass to down the road lad.

Carra is furious :D

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
More interesting is the talk of Klopp leaving at end of contract.
The Reds boss is under contract with the European champions until 2022, but says he is likely to take a break from the game in three years
There are several stories/sources on this.

Can hardly blame the chap. He has been 1000 mph at a few clubs and deserves a rest. I know the Germany job is calling too and doubt he is going to rush to Barca/Juve/Real just for the money after Liverpool.

Question is who follows?

Steven Gerrard?
Pepijn Lijnders?
Jerzy Dudek?
Jordan Henderson player manager?
One of the Neville family?
Sol Campbell?

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
"scored in the 6-0 friendly defeat of Tranmere in July"

I hope that's the highlight of his career now he's allowed his agent to turn cunt against the club. Interesting that he's a former Shiteh player ;)

Fuck him, and his sports business professional advisor. Saif Rubie

Take your sorry ass to down the road lad.

Carra is furious :D

He needs to have a WhatsApp chat with Emre Can and Coutinho about the spoils of war :)

friedaweed

Climbing up the aerial
More interesting is the talk of Klopp leaving at end of contract.

There are several stories/sources on this.

Can hardly blame the chap. He has been 1000 mph at a few clubs and deserves a rest. I know the Germany job is calling too and doubt he is going to rush to Barca/Juve/Real just for the money after Liverpool.

Question is who follows?

Steven Gerrard?
Pepijn Lijnders?
Jerzy Dudek?
Jordan Henderson player manager?
One of the Neville family?
Sol Campbell?

If Klopp goes in in 2022 we'll be back where we started when Rogers came :facepalm: He will change his mind and become the next Shanks ;) fingers crossed.

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!

If Klopp goes in in 2022 we'll be back where we started when Rogers came :facepalm: He will change his mind and become the next Shanks ;) fingers crossed.
I reckon there is a small chance he will stay. He is 1000mph bloke and has been over three clubs. No doubt he loves this team and town but I can't see him staying past 2022 :(

friedaweed

Climbing up the aerial
It is a bit more troubling due to the Gerrard connection
That's what the agent has played on though to naively try and publicly force the club. I can't see him ever playing for us after that and I can see it costing him a pretty penny in future fees to recover his purchase costs from Citeh in damages over time. All smells of rat shit to me.
If he wanted bullying he'll receive it in trying to blackmail the club like this. It's enough to end your career sadly. All a bit Joey Bartonesque.
It's not many northern clubs way to do business in the public domain like this and to be fair we've made big efforts to reel this back in in recent times. Klopp will be fucked off with this lad.

He'll be fucked off by the kop that's for sure.

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
That's what the agent has played on though to naively try and publicly force the club. I can't see him ever playing for us after that and I can see it costing him a pretty penny in future fees to recover his purchase costs from Citeh in damages over time. All smells of rat shit to me.
If he wanted bullying he'll receive it in trying to blackmail the club like this. It's enough to end your career sadly. All a bit Joey Bartonesque.
It's not many northern clubs way to do business in the public domain like this and to be fair we've made big efforts to reel this back in in recent times. Klopp will be fucked off with this lad.

He'll be fucked off by the kop that's for sure.
Yup :thumbs:

In other news...

Matip playing better than Van Dijk?

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
Carabao Cup third round draw
Wolves v Reading
Oxford United v West Ham United
Watford v Swansea City
Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa
Sheffield United v Sunderland
Colchester United v Spurs