Kids magician Wanted

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by zoltan, Nov 6, 2007.

1. zoltan

zoltan Transnistria festishist

yes - serious!

Need a proper convinving magician for a shared kids party - ages maybe 3-8 - SE London area - early December TBC

anyone know of one ?

cheers!

( Ive tried Jerry Sadowitz, but hes booked that day :( )

2. GarfieldLeChat

GarfieldLeChat fucking awesome but wrong

3. Maurice Picarda

Maurice Picarda Actually, might as well flounce.

http://www.melsmagic.co.uk/

She was rather good. Proper sorceror, as well - used the Cruciatus curse on a heckler at my daughter's party.

Don't know if she goes sarf of the rivvah though.

4. The Groke

The Groke hot hail/Paging Dr. Beat

Witch surely?

Whoever heard of a female magician.....

:mad:

5. Maurice Picarda

Maurice Picarda Actually, might as well flounce.

Are you saying that men can be sorcerors, mages, magicians, wizards, warlocks or enchanters, but the only career path for women is as witches? Bit off, innit?

6. zoltan

zoltan Transnistria festishist

Right - Mrs Zoltan is mailing these people as we speak - thanks very much

any other ideas, I'd appreciate it:D

7. The Groke

Well they shouldn't be so warty and crone-like then should they eh.

8. ohmyliver

ohmyliver poppin' like a cork

That may have explained the juggle of circus performers that I saw just behind old street on my way home last night. All dressed in black, a couple juggling, one on a unicycle, one playing the violin, and erm, one unfortunate girl who had obviously got the wrong end of the stick as she had a hula hoop (not the crisp)

9. GarfieldLeChat

no that's circus space the circus university... i kid you not...

10. chico enrico

chico enrico No hair shows you care.

try pm'ing dash_two . he used to do a kid's magician act- balloons, making things disappear, tickling - the works.
    and he did it all in this crazy frog mask. :eek:
    a great show. kids loved it. :)

11. ThierryEnnui

ThierryEnnui pedantic tit

Make sure they're CRB checked and don't let the fucker out of your sight. Dodgiest profession in the world, apart from scout master and Catholic priest.

12. The Groke

What are you basing that on?

13. Wolveryeti

Wolveryeti Young Lethargio

Pay me in Stella and I'll show them the elephant trick :)

14. brixtonvilla

brixtonvilla should be Oslovilla, really

I can twist dogs into balloons...

15. GarfieldLeChat

appearntly there's an enormous pile of bollocks next to them obsuring the view and this is causing them to causally read of notes attached to said bollocks. although it sound scoherant at first glance you can see that in fact it's just a load of bollocks...

16. GarfieldLeChat

crb checks are usually manditory at any decent agency

17. ThierryEnnui

18. og ogilby

og ogilby Well-Known Member

I've kept a room full of kids entertained by lighting one huge fart after another.:cool:

They fuckin loved it but they just wanted one encore to many.:mad:

19. GarfieldLeChat

ok then then so the first one was back in Friday, 21 January, 2000 got anything you know in the later half of this decade perhaps ...

and the second one can you say again how that's directly releated to clowns?

you can't just turn round and say an entire section of society are all pedos merely because of your own daft nonsenseical mailism...

how long exactly have you been this mentally ill. I mean come on, the first thing you think to post when someone says hey i need a clown is careful they fuck kids... it's a bit, well deranged isn't it...

Chilli.s likes this.
  20. ThierryEnnui

I didn't say all children's entertainers are paedos, it's just pretty obvious to me that you've got to exercise caution when employing someone who has such close contact with young children.

21. GarfieldLeChat

you did say all...

exactly what exclusions are you making there?

and do you make a habit of spending time on the internet pointing out to people the obvious...

again as you have failed to answer the question...

how long exactly have you been this mentally ill. ... the first thing you think to post when someone says hey i need a clown is careful they fuck kids.

let's be clear that's prescisely what your post intonates...

I often wonder if those people who's instant reaction is to shout the odds about peados how that thought came into their heads....

why was your first inclination to introduce sex with children?

what does that say bout your state of mind...

Chilli.s likes this.
  22. chico enrico

with respect, i would think this is a fairly standard 'reaction' to someone who suggests getting a clown to 'entertain' their kids.

Would you not be concerned if someone posted up "where can i but a shotgun or a pitbull terrier to give my toddler as a birthday present".

You can't be surprised at people showing concern - it is a clown we're talking about after all :eek:

Clowns, catholic priests, scout masters, gym teachers, folk who run 'boys' homes', folk who wear 'lord anthony' anoraks, dungarees or stripey 'Dr Who' scarves ... i think in this day and age you'd have to be pretty naive to have any illusions about what they're all about and what they get up to, no?

23. GarfieldLeChat

sorry chico but the idea that there are peadophiles runnigna roud just waiting for the next score and they are all and they did indite all not some as they are now claiming people who are in childrens entertainment are default peados is fucking nonsense.

24. chico enrico

:confused:

25. Magic Suzy

Magic Suzy Magic Suzy

What is your Budget for the kids' party?

26. danski

danski Comfortable chair.

They’re probably at uni now.

MrSki, gentlegreen and yield like this.
  27. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

Unless the clown got them.

gentlegreen and danski like this.