Kezia Dugdale Resignation

Discussion in 'Scotland/Alba' started by Celyn, Aug 29, 2017.

1. bemused

bemused Well-Known Member

Sasaferrato and Poi E like this.
  2. Poi E

Poi E Pessimism: a valuable protection against quackery.

I see Sarwar is worth millions thanks to his shareholding in his family company. Here's hoping the prick becomes Labour leader and dooms the branch office.

Sasaferrato likes this.
  3. danny la rouge

danny la rouge Warning: posts may cause vasovagal presyncope

What? Of all the things worth criticising Scottish Labour over, this is not one of them. Anyone who thinks it is is an idiot.

Oh, wait, Sputting Image was shit and would probably think it was worth "satirising" this.

redcogs, redsquirrel and pogofish like this.
  4. Poi E

Poi E Pessimism: a valuable protection against quackery.

Guess I'm an idiot. A bit of a giggle rather than something to criticise Labour for. Lots of other material, as you say.

5. Sasaferrato

Sasaferrato T'agba ta ti de, a ma yo ogunja.

Neil Findlay is 100% Corbynite. I get his contituency messages. I've also met him a few times.

The first time we met we were discussing fracking, which he opposes. It only took a minute or two to realise that, although he opposes it, he knows little about it.

6. Sasaferrato

Sasaferrato T'agba ta ti de, a ma yo ogunja.

His father's career was murky, to say the least. His employees, who were voters in his constituency, 'encouraged' to use postal votes, which were inspected before being posted.