1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kevin Rye offers his Structured Answers to Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by Kevin Rye, Nov 8, 2017.

1. DonkeyAssessor

DonkeyAssessor Well-Known Member

Pity that expense and lack of free Saturdays rule out brokering a deal to meet him in the wye valley brewery tap. it has crossed my mind that Dulwich isn't on the mappa mundi, and he might not know where we are.
    Abanico and Y Dychrynllyd like this.
  2. Radical-Cliff

Radical-Cliff Old Spice

Where's Kevin?
    blueheaven and Kerriesfriend like this.
  3. Matt The Cab

Matt The Cab Live it like you love it

Really... I thought the default premier league piss take club was

4. YTC

YTC Human Man

Word on the street is that Kevin is no longer 'structuring dialogue' for Meadow. He seems to have consulted himself out of a job.

*all together now, to the tune of American Pie*
  5. Brutaldeluxe

Brutaldeluxe Member

DonkeyAssessor and YTC like this.
  6. mrs quoad

mrs quoad Elephants think I’m cute #brap

Kevin Rye

How would you comprehensively (and exclusively) define a horse? In the fewest possible steps?

This has been bugging me for fucking ages.
  7. DonkeyAssessor

DonkeyAssessor Well-Known Member

I will answer that on his behalf. He can best be described as the south end of one facing north.
    Lucy Fur likes this.
  8. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

You've gone awfully quiet Kevin, during the one time that fans really need some structured dialogue and fan engagement.
    This would suggest that you're fucking shit at your job. A complete failure.
  9. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Kev and Meadow 'parted ways' a couple of weeks ago
  10. YTC

YTC Human Man

Unfortunatly I think he's still working away in the background...
    Fingers likes this.
  11. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

He most certainly is...from what I hear.
  12. NPDHFC

I'd love to see the output of this 'work' because I see neither structure nor dialogue in Meadow's comms right now
    mrs quoad likes this.
  13. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I'd hazard a guess that he's the one writing them!
  14. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

*I've added his name to the thread title in the hope that it might remind him that he's supposed to be answering questions. It'll also make it easier for anyone using Google to look him up.
  15. sleaterkinney

sleaterkinney Well-Known Member

That's pretty bad considering all the stuff that's gone down.
  16. mrs quoad

I am glad you added that bit.

I had been wondering.
  17. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

Kevin Rye - specific question, then. Why did Meadows feel it was appropriate to threaten to lock the club out of a match, at all, and specifically at short notice?

Sure this is just shouting questions into the void now, but still.
  18. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Literally over the moon

Where haver you gone kevin ? you seemed to very enthusiastic to get the truth out there and make sure everyone knew what was going on.

Looks like you went to ground at the same time the trademarks went through and the DHFC.com site was registered in Bermuda.

You know that your lack of continued engagement with the board may lead some people to think you are a less than upstanding fellow (not me of course)

you still on the meadows books ? your twitter feed seems remarkably DHFC fact free for someone who was so very interested late last year
    blueheaven likes this.
  19. mrs quoad

He emphasised that he was being employed as a consultant.

I assume that if he stopped being employed as a consultant, he'd stop engaging on behalf of his former payers.
  20. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Literally over the moon

of course- I was being facetious with my questions.

well done Kevin.
  21. YTC

YTC Human Man

Don't think we've forgotten about Kev...
    editor likes this.
  22. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

What a spineless fraud he turned out to be.
  23. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

For a man whose prime skill set is claimed to be all about effective communication with football fans, you might have thought he'd take a moment to do just that.
  24. Roger D

Roger D Well-Known Member

To be fair he's been quite impressive about his input into crisis clubs in the past two weeks or so. Strangely quiet on the Hamlet mind. I'm sure it's an innocent mistake and he hasn't sold his principles down the river.

Prove me right please Kevin.....

For the record, Kevin is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
    He is legally obligated to say that he is a paid Consultant.

Please don't think that he was simply being upfront and honest.

If he engaged in sock-puppetry or Astroturfing, he'd be in breach of their Code of Conduct. Not that the CIPR's CoC is worth anything, as it's a Kangaroo Court of Arbitration.
  26. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

I think you can rest easy there.
  27. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Has there ever been a more incompetent "Structured Dialogue & Supporter Communications Consultant" than our Kevin?

What a spineless coward he turned out to be.

Yup, figured so.

Just saw comments about him popping up around other clubs and thought I'd chime in on the point - I know he said he was a paid sock-puppet, but it wasn't because he thought he might not be seen to do so, but because he was obligated.

Anyway, I was watching at the time it was happening & it was obvious enough you guys saw through it.

I just wanted it on the record, because I saw this thread being reopened.
    He wasn't trusted at the other places he popped up at, which he was using to bolster his CV and appear to be trustworthy.

Sooner we get people like him out of the game, the better.
    Might actually follow up on that thought with some calls to clubs...

Kevin, if you ever tune back in :-
    Why not just watch football, mate? Your skillset isn't needed and is only used to aid the bad guys...