Katie Hopkins

Discussion in 'UK politics, current affairs and news' started by Buckaroo, Jan 3, 2015.

1. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

You're right but such intricate executions would only feed her sense of self importance. I say stomach shot and let her bleed out in a bin behind Lidl.

2. not a trot

not a trot Well-Known Member

Name all publics bogs after her, then we can all piss on her.

3. Kuke

Kuke Well-Known Member

K in every orifice then leave her in a room where every surface is covered in sandpaper.

4. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

Stop sharing weird sexually violent fantasy shit please. A massive run up and punch in her shitty mouth will suffice.

Fedayn, T & P, krtek a houby and 3 others like this.
  5. SheilaNaGig

SheilaNaGig Struggling and striving

Hopkins also comes up for

Katie horrible
    Katie bitch (immediately after some apparently current slang term)
    Katie nasty
    Katie arsehole
    Katie hurtful

And even
    Katie thoroughly unpleasant

ETA

Also for:

Katie unpopular (although she shares this with Katie Price)

6. existentialist

existentialist There's gonna be moquette!

What have you got against Urban that you would do such a terrible thing to it?

7. cyril_smear

cyril_smear Well-Known Member

What became of Katie Hopkins? She used to be all over the meedya...

8. Dogsauce

Dogsauce Lord of the Dance Settee

Maybe someone could file one of those Google ‘right to be forgotten’ requests on her behalf? I’m sure it would be a relief to her to have no online footprint.

Bahnhof Strasse and Poot like this.
  9. Poot

Poot Everyone's a superhero, everyone's a Captain Kirk

In recent times she's been out-Hopkinsed so often that she's become lost in the noise I think. Either that or she's taken over Trump's Twitter feed.

Favelado likes this.
  10. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

Most recent tweet is gloating that a little video she made telling lies about what asylum seekers get if they come to the uk has over a million views 'on twitter alone'. So she's far from gone away.
    The left is totally outflanked on social media

11. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Starry Wisdom

upload_2019-1-23_9-29-28.png

T & P and Badgers like this.
  12. cyril_smear

cyril_smear Well-Known Member

Shame

13. gentlegreen

gentlegreen Hand-wringing liberal.

Those vile Notre Dame tweets.
    Evil anti-"pc" bitch is hysterical.[​IMG]

14. petee

petee i'm spartacus

jesus h. christ, so to speak.

15. Sprocket.

Sprocket. Don’t Bother, They’re Here.....

No one has taken any notice of her for a bit. An empty vessel.

16. ska invita

ska invita back on the other side

17. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

Conspiracy theories regarding Notre Dame seem to be crawling out of the woodwork predictably from the racist right and far-right. Qanon have been spouting guff but also noted Islamophobe Frank Gaffney:

upload_2019-4-16_8-42-52.png

also

upload_2019-4-16_8-49-6.png

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  18. JuanTwoThree

JuanTwoThree I care not for the wealth of Gyges

Katie Hopkins using the fire as a metaphor for the Christian heart of Paris being extirpated, according to her, while careful not to accuse Islam directly but just leaving the suggestion of it, is more insidious than some nutter going straight for the conspiracy theory.

19. Sprocket.

She is so obviously the epitome of Christian belief.

Favelado, Lupa and gentlegreen like this.
  20. krtek a houby

krtek a houby Share knowledge, don't weaponize it

On darker moments, I get the feeling that people like Hopkins (or indeed, Trump with his attacks on Ilhan Omar) are trying to instigate something really, really horrible against Muslims. I fear for the future.

Sprocket. and Lupa like this.
  21. What's with her mixing Jews and Christians together here? Is she not aware that there are three interlinked Abrahamic religions?

22. Rutita1

Rutita1 Scum with no integrity, apparently.

She doesn't care for facts and Judeo-Christian/Western is obviously code for White. She thinks she is being clever.

23. pinkmonkey

pinkmonkey 2.4 hour party person

Well they've already achieved it - from the nasty attacks in the street on innocent British women trying to mind their own business that someone I work for keeps telling me about.

24. Favelado

Favelado Half to the Tower, please.

I saw the headline and thought it was Dean Gaffney. After the East 17 guy's meltdown, it didn't seem impossible.

Dogsauce likes this.
  25. mojo pixy

mojo pixy unquantifiable hazards

I can't think of a church in Europe which has been burned down by a muslim for a very, very long time, certainly not in my lifetime. There's always just some grudge-laden anti-christian and the most famous I can think is a genuine neo-nazi. There was a man in Penzance last year, but ''Paul Ratcliffe'' doesn't seem to be a muslim name whatever his personal politics may be.

Not that facts matter to these people, but still. Burned churches is a minor interest of mine so I keep an eye on them. This one is special because of its stature and significance, if it turns out to have been arson I wouldn't be surprised to see a noisy minority demand the return of the guillotine for the culprits.

EtA, wrong thread but whatever. There's no context there for the above post so it can stay here.

26. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

She's sticking to the Notre Dame Truther angle and will probably be going on about it for the next year.

khopkins.JPG

27. krtek a houby

krtek a houby Share knowledge, don't weaponize it

Wish she'd gone up in flames instead of ND.

28. Sprocket.

To paraphrase the great Marcus Garvey.

A man without knowledge of his past history, origin and culture is like a tree without Hopkins swinging from it!

redcogs, existentialist and likesfish like this.
  29. JuanTwoThree

JuanTwoThree I care not for the wealth of Gyges

FOAF
    Friend of a Fascist

30. gentlegreen

gentlegreen Hand-wringing liberal.