1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jonathan Bishop, Welsh Labour and Bulletin Boards

Discussion in 'Wales/Cymru' started by llantwit, Aug 15, 2007.

1. free spirit

free spirit more tea vicar?

withing 1 day they've had a take down request.

Fair play for the initial response...

2. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

That is awful and unacceptable. Mind you, I have no sympathy for the cunt given what he's written about me or his attempts to bully websites and censor any adverse comment his ridiculous antics attract.

3. twentythreedom

twentythreedom doesn't like the cut of your jib

Using “On-the-Fly Corpus Linguistics” to Systematically Derive Word Definitions Using Inductive Abstraction and Reductionist Correlation Analysis: Considering Seductive and Gratifying Properties of Computer Jargon

:( No

4. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

Like the world's dullest Daily Mail Random Headline Generator

twentythreedom likes this.
  5. jannerboyuk

jannerboyuk ...just kids gone wild.

Lovely people. Apparently autism and spergery are legitimate insults. Good to know

killer b likes this.
  6. killer b

killer b Gazing vacantly at a plate of mince

Quite. I have no sympathy for bishop either, but gleefully sharing an article that dismisses him in such a way is a bit shit.

7. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I believe you've made that point already, and I believe I responded fairly clearly ("That is awful and unacceptable"), but feel free to keep on and on and on to ensure you get that valuable Internet Point.

I still have zero sympathy for him.

8. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat it's all a load of baubles

[​IMG]

twentythreedom, fishfinger and editor like this.
  9. free spirit

free spirit more tea vicar?

Ha - here's the charity commission summary of his application for charitable status.

Celyn likes this.
  10. keybored

keybored

Lothario that he is, he's dishing out online dating consultations including a shooping service and "text enhancement" for just €54.99

[​IMG]

Code:
    http://www.crocels.eu/knowledge-base/171/e-dating-profile-enhancement/

11. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

I followed that link last night and then started trying to background kiwifarms.

This blogpost claims to provide some history, but the comment at the end gives rise to questions about the author.

Code:
    http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html

that leads to this, which simply beggars belief
    Code:
    http://archive.is/uN2OY

there's also a fairly recent facebook group
    Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/Answeringkiwifarmsabuse-160659751036511/
    which points towards

Code:
    http://matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=3963#more-3963
    I've broken the links, this is a corner of the internet I really don't think needs to be invited here. Breaking links is much harder these days than it used to be.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  12. two sheds

two sheds not as daft as i look

You couldn't summarize with a couple of quotes could you? It's a corner of the internet I really don't really want on my computer either. [not making a dig - would be interested to know]

13. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

summarise: they're vile. the archive link goes to a thread that discusses their attitude to the suicide of one of their victims/members (there's some crossover), for which they obviously absolve themselves.

They seem to have grown out of 4chan, obsessing about one particular victim, Chris-chan (surname Chandler), who tried to fight back. (I think the victim is transgender and is referred to as both he and she in different sources. I'm not wholly certain what their self identification is tbh but in the quote below 'she' is used). I haven't looked but there is apparently a wiki documenting everything the victim has done since 2008.

That is some obsession!

They've moved on from there to picking on victims from around the web, particularly trawling autistic support sites.

tbh nothing I've read is pleasant, and I have not figured out which of the authors are doing anything other than trolling for lols. Most of the apparent scrutiny is dated within the last month or two, so maybe JB is unfortunate enough to get picked on right in the eye of the storm. I hope he doesn't get too hurt in trying to fight them, they're really not nice.

two sheds likes this.
  14. keybored

keybored

Just wrap code tags around them, people will then need to c&p the link and it won't leave any referrer record.

15. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

ta, I'll try to remember that. You used to be able to put a space or two in without issue but ever since the little pictures appeared it's all become very messy, and I spent from 8.11 to 8.24 making a right mess. I'll go back and edit.

16. nogojones

nogojones Well-Known Member

JB's a bit of a dick, but he's our dick. If we're taking sides, I'm on his over Kiwi Farms

jannerboyuk and keybored like this.
  17. Lazy Llama

Lazy Llama Xmassing Ur Urbanz

You can also use the [PLAIN][/PLAIN]

gosub and newbie like this.
  18. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

if he really tries to take them on he's in for a world of pain. they're more experienced, more ruthless, more obsessive and far nastier than all his rather innocent 'research' has prepared him for.

19. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Perhaps he'll experience the kind of unpleasantness he likes to dish out to the people he's obsessed about in the past. It's an ugly world and I have no sympathy for any of the people who pursue this kind if thing.

20. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

has he done the sort of stuff a group of people did in the quote in #344?

21. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I don't know, but I do know that I found myself the subject of a host of his weird defamatory articles, and tagged with the labels "Convicted Trollers, Cyberbullying, Harassment, Paedophilic, Public Order Offences and victims-of-a-female-sex."

22. snadge

snadge metal alchemist

Actually reading that thread, JB has done some really nasty stuff, especially to women.

23. newbie

newbie undisambiguated

yes, he doesn't play nicely. But from what I can see they're in a different league: laughing that they may have contributed to a suicide is pretty much off the scale, I reckon.

I'll have to leave it there, I'm offline for a bit.

24. gosub

gosub ~#

If he can get through it, it will give him the relevant experience to be the expert he claims to be... But that's a big if. As is, it's an almost tailor made train crash

25. snadge

snadge metal alchemist

Fuck me, following a lot of Johnathon Bishop shit over the internet, this cunt should be barred from public office, I have no idea how anyone would think that this useless cunt was worth voting for and editor you have all my commiserations, he is a nasty vindictive twat.

Also, I am starting to warm to Kiwi.

editor likes this.
  26. ChrisD

ChrisD .

Just for information he is standing in this GE as an independent in Exeter. He turned up at a Hustings last night but Exeter failed to appreciate him...in his leaflet he seems to cite a lot of qualifications but mispells "sterling" ( the currency). The Blairite Bradshaw has huge army defending 7k majority (or 2k if UKIP voters are all Tories) so watch out for a squeezed Bishop.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    ddraig likes this.
  27. ddraig

ddraig dros ben llestri

how did he end up there??

muscovyduck and jakethesnake like this.
  28. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

His twitter page Cllr Jonathan Bishop (@votejonathan) | Twitter contain a link to back.jonathanbishop.org.uk which appears not to exist. A true internet expert at large.

29. ChrisD

ChrisD .