1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITV London News

Discussion in 'general sports' started by Gromit, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Gromit

Gromit International Man of Misery

Just did a report of what a great sporting year it’s been for Londoners.

One of their Londoners was Lewis Hamilton of Stevenage. That well known London borough.

Does ITV reflect the vanity of London? Stealing other’s accomplishments to bolster their own egos?

Biddlybee likes this.
  2. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

It’s stretching the limits but I guess it’s not far from ‘London’ Luton and I’ve defintiely seen that featured in London news.

Anyway fuck Lewis Hamilton, the tax avoiding, “boys don’t dress as princesses” twat.

1A6551CA-903F-4341-B6AD-E0640C887038.jpeg

3. spanglechick

spanglechick High Empress of Dressing Up

I suspect you might find that Stevenage is in the London television region.

4. twentythreedom

twentythreedom don't wanna get me vex, don't step on my creps

Here in Dorset I'm considered to be in the BBC South TV region which runs from Oxford down, whereas ITV put me in the West Country proper.

It's not science, let alone rocket science

Pickman's model likes this.
  5. Reiabuzz

Reiabuzz Well-Known Member

In a ‘sport’ of cunts of the very highest order, Lewis Hamilton surpasses all. Truly truly surplus.

6. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

Reminds me of my frustrated youth in Wiltshire having to endure HTV West and it’s fixation on Bristol news and shitty regional programming about farming while my neighbours half a mile away got Meridian with much more local stories to me and a better schedule of shows during the night.

7. stavros

stavros Well-Known Member

Corrected for you.

marty21, Pink Panther and Gromit like this.
  8. Ponyutd

Ponyutd Greebo likes this....r.i.p.