Is Morrissey Funny?

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by Voley, Feb 4, 2009.

?

Morrissey - Funny?

1. Yes, Morrissey is funny.

51.4%
  2. No, Morrissey is not funny.

48.6%
  1. Kaka Tim

Kaka Tim Crush the Saboteurs!

i dunno - personally i cant really enjoy the smiths anymore as it so entwined with morrisey's schtick - he was the narrator you identified with - but now the misanthropic loner observing the world with arch wit shot through with a yearning romanticism is revealed to be have been a hate filled, narcissistic bigot all along.
    Now you want him to go home alone and cry, you want the charming man in the charming car to drive over the cunt's bicycle, you want the ten ton truck to smash into him, you want to stop him because we've heard this racist shite many many time before and you'd hang him over the DJ.

2. krtek a houby

krtek a houby The end is meh

It can be very difficult to separate the artist from the art. I've been fortunate enough to know a few people over the years and inevitably, they disappoint. Sometimes on a small scale, sometimes on a Moz level. I'm sure there's a song about it somewhere about not having faith in one;s idols.

Everybody turns out shit, in the end. :(:(