Is anyone else a Giffgaff customer?

Discussion in 'mobiles, tablets and wearable tech' started by Sasaferrato, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Sasaferrato

Sasaferrato Grateful for what I have.

A quick query, on Giffgaff, calls to other Giffgaff users are free, provided you 'top up' every three months.

Mrs Sas and me have been with Giffgaff for seven months, and still get free Giffgaff to Giffgaff calls.

By 'top up', do they mean money applied to the account over and above the monthly 'Goodybag' charge, or is the monthly 'Goodybag' the top up? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Crispy

Crispy The following psytrance is baṉned: All

Googybag counts. The rule is just to prevent two of you getting GG sims and calling each other 24/7 for free.

3. Sasaferrato

Thank you. You have achieved a greater level of clarity than the company. :D

4. cybershot

cybershot Well-Known Member

5. Sasaferrato

I don't think that there has been a month when either of us has used all our minutes, and neither of us use any data. Doubling the minutes for a quid more is good value though.

6. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

I've never use up my minutes. I barely use regular mobile calls as the quality is so shite compared to Facetime Audio or Whatsapp. It's all about the data for me. VoIP for the win.

7. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

I don't even know how many minutes I have. More than I could possibly use in a month I'm sure. I reckon 99% of their customers choose their goodybag by dsra allowance these days.

8. Supine

Supine Rough Like Badger

9. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

Giffgaff fined £1.4m for overcharging customers

10. Riklet

Riklet procrastinación

Im with them but theyre such a bunch of useless bellends.

Still havent summoned up the energy to ask them for 8 quid back they nicked

11. maomao

maomao 四月她爹