Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Intel on possible undercover cop

8ball

Having a teeny break
Seems pretty cowardly of the poster to throw around some damning accusations and then run off when questioned on it.
Being fair, it might be a little difficult for [REDACTED] to usefully [REDACTED] [REDACTED] when [REDACTED].

editor

hiraethified
Being fair, it might be a little difficult for [REDACTED] to usefully [REDACTED] [REDACTED] when [REDACTED].
If he's got any integrity, he'd at least attempt to justify his claims. Plus I'd like to know where I can apply for anarchist wages.

clicker

nanook rubs it....
I did see it before the edit. The name meant nothing to me and I've just googled it, but no results. I've either misread it or they have a low Google footprint. Either way I'm a rubbish person to have this info :cool:.

kenny g

Sheeple Wake up!
I would be astonished if there weren't some ss (secret state) involvement in this shite, site. It has happened B4 and I am shure it will happen agin.

mx wcfc

I was once accused of being an undercover cop at a festival. Pretty sure the guy was just checking me, as he tried to sell me some weed a couple of hours later! :thumbs::weed::oldthumbsup:

JuanTwoThree

Bracing
I would be astonished if there weren't some ss (secret state) involvement in this shite, site. It has happened B4 and I am shure it will happen agin.
It'd be someone with sufficiently lefty credentials nobody has actually ever met. Perhaps living abroad would protect them from having to go into too much detail.

Gimigimi

leaky cyborg
I always thought people in my revolutionary communist org were suspecting me of being a cop because I'm too clean-cut but now I realize it's probably because of the amusing historical facts I'm always citing. It's a little different from the anarchist scene because none of us have real lived experience and we read history books all the time anyway so the suspicion probably comes from the "amusing" part.

8ball

Having a teeny break
I always thought people in my revolutionary communist org were suspecting me of being a cop because I'm too clean-cut but now I realize it's probably because of the amusing historical facts I'm always citing. It's a little different from the anarchist scene because none of us have real lived experience and we read history books all the time anyway so the suspicion probably comes from the "amusing" part.
Partly liked for the excellent avatar. :thumbs:

sunnysidedown

caput mortuum
I once got accused in the early 90's of being an undercover cop at a house I ended up in that was the HQ for Spiral Tribe, they were in the process of putting a large party on at a secret north London location. My fake sheep skin jacket and Gong 'Floating Anarchy' badge apparently were the signifiers of someone rather suspect.

friedaweed

Climbing up the aerial
I'm so undercover my employers have no idea I am working for them. I'm so good at it I've not even been paid for it yet. My handler is a cricket named Terry who gives me my instructions in ultra fast Morse code. I've not seem him since our first meeting in the mushroom field in 1989 but he told me to come back every September when I would be given my long coat. How long do crickets live for?