Indyref 2

Discussion in 'Scotland/Alba' started by weepiper, Mar 13, 2017.

1. DexterTCN

DexterTCN Official Twitter Liaison Officer

Did you go to the links?

2. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

there's the vile one you posted in the post before this. What a nasty piece of shit that Campbell is.

3. DexterTCN

Go to the site and show everyone then. Toddle on over and bring something back. Fucking present something man. Bring something from the site to the fucking table.

Or get back to wailing about currency or something.

4. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

Why would I do that? I have no interest in interacting with daft bigots more than necessary. Which means you, on here. If you aren't interested in defeding his nonsense, that's your problem. Tho one I'm sure we're all grateful for.

I would suspect that for every bigot he draws to voting for independence, he drives two in the opposite direction.

5. DexterTCN

I'm perfectly aware of the bigotry on here.

6. DexterTCN

7. DexterTCN

8. DexterTCN

A message from our masters

9. geminisnake

geminisnake a complex mass of conflicting ideas

10. danny la rouge

danny la rouge Without music, life would be a mistake.

Interesting Panelbase/Sunday Times poll, coinciding with SNP conference.

029BED5E-C78F-4E9B-A68F-E4F3177D2A01.jpeg

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/d24bcdd0-ed33-11e9-9861-f093f6623161

Celyn likes this.
  11. Fedayn

Fedayn Well-Known Member

Wings really is a cunt of a man, sewer dweller like his pals.

12. DexterTCN

Yes fed, indy supporters are sewer dwellers.

13. Fedayn

Fedayn Well-Known Member

And yet I never said Indy supporters, such as myself, are sewer dwellers, I was quite specific, referring to Wings and his pals, ie acolytes and followers who defend this shite constantly. But do carry on making it up you strange man.

danny la rouge likes this.
  14. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

Is he now calling you an orange order supporter? People saying they'd rather vote for hitler are closer to that i would have thought.

What a pathetic degeneration.

Only stupid bastards use nationalism.

Wilf likes this.
  15. DexterTCN

Well...you posted it in the indy thread, fuckwit. Danny already has a shit-throwing thread for wings and wings supporters.

Who on earth would believe you're pro-indy? :confused:

16. butchersapron

Well, there's all the arguments and activity he's engaged in in supporting it for many years.

This new scotland is going to be terrifying if you get your way isn't it?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019 at 4:12 PM
  17. Fedayn

Fedayn Well-Known Member

As BA said, voting for it, being active during the referendum, organising meetings of football fans in support of it, leafletting football grounds and fans supporting it. Supporting it within my union.
    But aye, why would anyone believe I support indy. Apart from the facts.....

18. DexterTCN

You have an independence supporting union? Awesome. I didn't so I left it, like loads of others. What's yours?

I follow loads of those #(football club)forindy accounts, which ones were you working with?

What's on the leaflets, can I see one? Always (hopefully) looking for new ideas. :)

Where do you get your info from for the leaflets, who did you invite to the meetings?

I have ba blocked, unfortunately, he called me a sex pest and a bunch of other uncalled for stuff.

19. Fedayn

Fedayn Well-Known Member

No, PCS, had a vote at a special conference, sadly they voted to simply put out PCS material but not support YES. However it was the only union that had such a democratic vote and not one branch supported NO.

I don't keep leaflets from 5 yes ago.
    We used Yes Scotland (not too much) leaflets, Labour for Indy and Celts for Indy stuff outside Celtic. Also leaflets that Dennis Canavan had prorduced. SNP leaflets were also handed out.
    The meeting was the Hope Not Fear meeting, and as much as I despise Sheridan the predator leafletted for the meeting. It took place in the Celtic supporters club just before the vvote
    Did banner drops in Glasgow. Was attacked (2 of us) by loyalists in Haymarket the day of their big demo.

But nah, am not an indy supporter.

20. danny la rouge

Why does anyone have to prove to you that they're a "proper" indy supporter/activist anyway?

Sunset Tree and weepiper like this.
  21. butchersapron

Just for for the later files you know.

And more realistically, to attempt bully people out of disagreeing with them over the form of 'independence' right now.

danny la rouge likes this.
  22. DexterTCN

Oh...that was MY union!

I thought you said you were doing union stuff for indy, never mind. You meant you went to a meeting once.

Let's see...dennis canavan, labour for indy, celts for indy, tommy sheridan, hope over fear....seem to be missing a lot of...when was this...5 years ago, yeah?

And you were assaulted! SOP is always to report this to the police asap and tell every newspaper and social media outlet possible, as you know. As you know. What happened?

I mean I posted #732, I'll be honest, I peeked at ba's post (thanks for that btw pleasant as usual, just say yourself next time)...and it looks to me that the worst of this country seems to be our association with his country but opinions vary. The attitude certainly doesn't.

You're not an indy supporter mate, you're someone on the left only using indy for your own ends. You don't give a shit about Scottish independence.

We're civic nationalists.

23. danny la rouge

He’s the wrong sort of independence supporter.

Sue likes this.
  24. butchersapron

You're a nasty strain of old school pre-and immediate post war Scottish nationalism disguised as civic nationalism. You are a disgrace.

25. DexterTCN

I don't know danny....let's give it a shot and see.

You started the thomson thread, eh.

And the wings one.

Absolutely entitled to your opinion.

Indy supporters wouldn't have started either one.

Just...you said that there was a problem with racism in indy...you never got around to backing that up (apart from 'your family said'). Now there is a kind of problem with racism in indy, I admit, in that we keep getting accused of it. Urban's a nice example.

Do you have anything to back it up, anything tangible that's not hearsay or just...you? Reports, court cases, allegations, warnings newspaper, social media...anything?

Re wings you said that amongst 'acolytes' there was a deluge of misogyny. Going to have to ask you to back that up as well.

See indy's been around for quite a while now...so your pickings will be RICH, danny. RICH! You'll get hundreds, won't you.

You also said to Sas a while back that if we get indy you'd consider leaving Scotland.

So apart from accusations of racism, apart from a deluge of misogyny and apart from saying you'd consider leaving after indy (btw there's the door if you don't like it...is that racist?)...and apart from all the personal shit you've laid on me personally, apart from liking posts calling me racist or 'ethno-nationalist' and apart from your sudden two-faced, sleekit fucking turn towards indy...then no...I don't have any reason to question your damascene conversion.

How's that?

26. danny la rouge

You mean “proper” Indy supporters.

Sunset Tree and Sue like this.
  27. butchersapron

Now here's yet another thing that a long term indy supporter wouldn't have done or said. Yet did. This is astonishing stuff. And yet again, scary.

28. butchersapron

It's a powerful powerful drug with precious few good results.

29. danny la rouge

I don’t remember saying that. But I imagine it’s a selective quote, that you’re using mischievously. I imagine I’d have said “if it ends up being run by people like Stuart Cambell”, or something of that nature. And your “there’s the door” remark kind of underlines why.

Not that it’ll ever happen, but if Campbell and his acolytes end up running Scotland, I’ll stay and fight. Because that’ll need to be opposed strenuously.

30. DexterTCN

Or you could quote it.