Individual Sovereignty - Putting Theory Into Practice

Discussion in 'theory, philosophy & history' started by sovro, Apr 23, 2016.

1. sovro

sovro Member

When it comes to individual sovereignty, here's my way of putting theory into practise:

"The Sovereign Man's Notice Of Commencement Of Land Use"

Logical continuation - that is to say English translation of "Notice Of Conclusion Of Business Contract Regarding Realization Of The Agritourism Farm Vivian" - will be published on the Internet soon, in circa 10 days...

2. NoXion

NoXion Eat leaden death, demon...

Individual Sovereignty? I'd rather have collective well-being.

3. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Sounds to me like you want to live in a hobbesian state of nature

4. Monkeygrinder's Organ

Monkeygrinder's Organ Dodgy geezer swilling vapid lager

What are your views on the applicability of parking fines to yourself?

Ralph Llama, pogofish, salem and 8 others like this.
  5. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Donkey piss and tractors

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    Pickman's model likes this.
  6. Puddy_Tat

Puddy_Tat lumpen proletaricat

[​IMG]

7. Hocus Eye.

Hocus Eye. Snap, crop, scrap crap

This smells like another version of the Freeman of The Land gibberish that we had enough of a while back.

Ralph Llama, tim, likesfish and 7 others like this.
  8. Idris2002

Idris2002 the liberation forces make movies of their own

Loons. Loons everywhere.

existentialist likes this.
  9. twentythreedom

twentythreedom Seagulls are cunts

I can hardly bear to wait

10. sovro

sovro Member

I suggest you to read the green and red text (official document of Crom Alternative Exchange Association sent to Croatian Government) within the following link:

Global Monetary Reform And The Transformation Of Society

Take a note: due to the so-called 'social property' (Yugoslavia's exclusive concept of ownership; property over which neither the 'State' nor anyone else may claim ownership rights), my case is unique and without precedent in the whole history, based on what happened between a bloody disappearing of one so-called 'State/society' and a "birth" of another one.
    Now, you can call it anyhow you wish, gibberish included, but the irrefutable fact is that these are not jokes and that after issuing already 9 SOVRO I'm still not in jail:

http://cromalternativemoney.org/slike/sovro_back_side.jpg

http://cromalternativemoney.org/slike/sovro_front_side.jpg

Man Pays Off Bank Loan In Full With 'SOVRO' Payment Instrument

This is what I do if incontestable evidence of someone's legitimate ownership over the so called "parking" land missing:

[​IMG]

Contract is already signed... Agritourism Farm Vivian is located on planet Earth rather then inside so-called 'Republic of Croatia'... all costs (probably millions of euros) will be paid through 'SOVRO' Payment Instrument...

11. bi0boy

bi0boy Power User

12. sovro

sovro Member

It happened on 24 february 2015, and today is 24 april 2016 :)
    Due to my undeniable proportional part of the so-called 'social property' (former Yugoslavia's exclusive concept of ownership; property over which neither the 'State' nor anyone else could claim ownership rights in the past) with which my payment instrument is mostly backed, 'SOVRO' is by no means question of accepting!!! Instead it is a question of irrefutably proving that payment is eventually not made (under full personal responsibility - material, financial, criminal liability and penalty of perjury included). By the way, here's one interesting info for you: I'am a partial owner of almost all bank buildings (and their financial resources too) in the so-called Croatia.

13. chilango

chilango *shrugs*

Green and red text you say?

Unique and without precedent in the whole of history?

*thumbs*

mrs quoad and Fozzie Bear like this.
  14. sovro

sovro Member

Yes that's right, unique and without precedent (not the mentioned document but my case) in the whole of history.

15. LynnDoyleCooper

LynnDoyleCooper Up against the wall motherfucker.

No you're not. You might think you are, but you're really not. What you are is a moronic fuck wit who thinks this kind of shit is somehow politically useful, rather than the complete waste of time and distraction that it is.

Fuck off.

16. sovro

sovro Member

Thank you very much, but "no you're not... moronic fuck... fuck off..." is not a valid evidence for a different factual situation.

17. andysays

andysays Defiantly non-premium member

To make sure the OP feels at home, we should ensure this thread is nasty, brutish and short

Dom Traynor, mojo pixy, Tom A and 4 others like this.
  18. Sounds legit.

RubyToogood and Cloo like this.
  19. sovro

sovro Member

20. DotCommunist

DotCommunist specter haunting

Soveriegn man better keep your head
    don't forget what your good book said
    soveriegn man do-do do-do do DO

mauvais, Idris2002 and Voley like this.
  21. 8den

8den No I'm pretty sure that was 8ball...

Voley likes this.
  22. Brainaddict

Brainaddict chief propagandist (provisional)

What is it you think that red/green ink interaction implies?

You asked a series of massively ill-informed and largely nonsensical questions. The government told you to go away and stop wasting their time. Is it possible that you are so confused in your mind that your read some special significance into the bureaucratic phrasing they used to tell you to go away?

23. Wilf

Wilf Meeting few of his KPIs

:thumbs:

krtek a houby likes this.
  24. krtek a houby

krtek a houby how's it going to end?

Piss off, so-called sovro.

25. gorski

gorski customised free radical

He has a point in not yet being paid off, as it were. About 23.000.000 of us....

Theft (so called transformation) of 'social ownership' has taken place, with millions of issues...

26. mojo pixy

mojo pixy unquantifiable hazards

27. Argonia

Argonia Happy go licky

What on earth is all this about?

28. Falcon

Falcon Well-Known Member

In the words of an actual proponent: "A free inhabitant has all of the rights of a US citizen without following any of their laws."

Argonia likes this.
  29. sovro

sovro Member