Incredible drone-filmed footage

Discussion in 'photography, graphics & art' started by editor, Feb 16, 2015.

1. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I can't bring myself to use the word 'dronie' in the thread title, but this footage is really, really good.

2. story

story Changing the facts

Yeah. But it looks like an advertisement for travel insurance /jaded]

3. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I wish all travel insurance adverts looked as good as that.

dlx1 likes this.
  4. Hocus Eye.

Hocus Eye. Snap, crop, scrap crap

In enjoyed it. I was surprised how far and how high the drone travelled while still taking a good photograph.

5. ChrisD

ChrisD .

brilliant .... but it would be awful if (in say 10 years) everyone at tourist spots had their own drone photography. A bit like everyone holding up smartphones now instead of just enjoying the experience.

6. alsoknownas

alsoknownas some bloke

There is a lot of doubting going on around whether he actually operated those flights. I very much doubt it. In fact there may have even been two off screen operators (one for flight, one for pan and tilt). But they are still gorgeous videos, and fun to watch.

7. Private Storm

Private Storm Smell The Glove

Fuck, I want a drone. Would probably end up gathering dust in a cupboard after I crashed it for the 50th time with no decent footage or pics to show for the effort but I want one goddamit!

8. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

There was a drone zipping over Arambol, Goa when I was there. Doesn't seem to be on YouTube. They are both cool and weird :thumbs:

9. farmerbarleymow

farmerbarleymow cooking expert and general daft apeth

Lovely footage. :)

I'd love to have a drone, but sadly would get into trouble here no doubt. :(

10. editor

editor Taffus Maximus