Incider 2019

Discussion in 'festivals' started by Riff, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Riff

Riff B@nned from eGofestivals

2. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

As you know, Riff , we've booked, and so have certain others that we know ;)

CRACKING
    line-up to suit certain small-fest enthusiasts :) Have you seen Skimmity Hitchers before? Superb! :D :cool:

And we're well excited about doing a holiday camp festival (in my case, it'll be my first time ever of going to a fest in that category :eek: ). Will ease the wait for the outdoor fest season, and long before it gets warm enough to get your tents (and even campervans) out.

New experience! Can't wait :) :cool: Plus I bet the cider lineup will be wicked .... :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018 at 9:33 PM
  3. edwinchester

edwinchester Well-Known Member

4. Riff

It's so far for me, I'm flying there!

5. Riff

"Here we are now, entertain us!

Alongside the amazing live music line-up we're bringing to In Cider Festival on February 1st - 3rd we have also promised you the best in traditional holiday camp entertainment courtesy of the Pontins Sand Bay Bluecoat team.

It is with great pleasure (and a little trepidation!) that we announce the following fun and games in the back bar, before and between live music in the main ballroom...

* Prize Bingo
    * Late Night Karaoke
    * Indoor Curling Competition
    * Putting For Points
    * Leader Of The Pack (Play Your Cards Right)
    * We Love the 70s Bluecoat Show
    * Target Tossing Competition
    * Morning Trivia Quiz
    * Afternoon Hoy
    * Groovy 60s Bluecoat Show
    * Roll A Ball Competition
    * Belly Dancing

Get in the spirit, get involved and maybe you'll win a prize and the admiration of your in Cider peers!"

Looks like it's going to be a jolly jape.