Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

rutabowa

LOSE IT
I was pretty blown away by Ramleh/JFK last night. Didn't go with any expectations, it was def one of the most intense band performances (sound wise) Ive ever heard.... there were quite a few transportational parts... theyve got some good choons too. And heavy doom in other parts.

Cheesypoof

Fuck off Noddy
Banned
Cant believe im even writing this, as Ive been a massive fan since the 90s but....ERYKAH BADU!!! Under the DJ name Loretta Brown. That'll be a gig and a half.

belboid

TUC Off Your Knees
Hmm, Os Mutantes at the brudenell in May. I really should see them at some point, but can I be arsed to travel?

killer b

Minimum Waste / Maximum Joy
Manchester: David West is playing the Peer Hat next month. His show in 2016 was one of the best things I saw that year - kind-of offbeat indie-electropop. He's great.

Part 2

bizarre wanking accident
Just got tickets for Ho99o9 at Soup Kitchen Manchester. 4 Nights of Hell with Brooklyn Brewery....£5 with a free beer and a tshirt :cool:

belboid

TUC Off Your Knees
Got tickets for LUMP - Laura Marling and Mike ‘Tuung’ Lindsay. I wouldn’t have bothered, but it’s a nice excuse to go to Hebden Bridge Trades Club and still be able to get a train home.

mauvais

change has become unavoidable
I've booked a bunch of Manchester stuff later this year. Waxahatchee, Courtney Barnett, Malkmus, Misty's Big Adventure, probably something else...