Hot Dogs

Discussion in 'suburban75' started by Badgers, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Do You Like Hot Dogs?

1. I am a fan of the Hot Dog

76.4%
  2. Hot Dogs are foul junk food

14.6%
  3. Weiner

8.9%
  1. Callum91

Callum91 Digital dystopian dweller

Both.

Badgers likes this.
  2. 5t3IIa

5t3IIa Registered User

I had a bratwurst at Herman ze German on Old Compton Street at the weekend. I don't know what I thought I was going to get but it was not a fishbelly-coloured sausage :hmm: 'Pork and Veal' I did not read it properly, and the look of it affected the taste :hmm:

[​IMG]

3. Yetman

Yetman Cheesecar Fucksquad #1

[​IMG]

Brioche dogs. They look like some kind of parasitic bug that lives in your pillow. To much dough and not enough dog for me.

4. Yetman

Now these are what I'm talking about!! The French hot dog!! Or as I like to call them, The Excited Canine :cool: ;)

[​IMG]

Though I'd prefer the standard ketchup and mustard rather than that ^^ stuff :hmm:

5. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Those french sticks look a bit crusty to me :hmm:

Pickman's model and cesare like this.
  6. Callum91

Looks abit...sexual to me... :hmm:

7. Yetman

I've had them when they're just a bit crunchy on the outside and they're ace :)

8. story

story Changing the facts

9. Yetman

This is what I want.....for maximum visual display :cool:

I also prefer these sorts of baguettes/rolls (French, apparently). Where you give them a jolly good sounding on a large metal spike and then squirt sauce in its hole before popping your sausage in. Saves all the spillage though it's not as easy to ensure uniform distribution of such things as chilli or onions.

http://www.ascotwholesale.co.uk/rowlett-rutland-hd400?gclid=COyCoabRh7oCFZPItAod93MANA

Greebo likes this.
  10. tony.c

tony.c Well-Known Member

Ingredients of a Hot Dog - The Simpsons

11. Tankus

Tankus living someone else's dream.

[​IMG]
    lidl bockwurst,leftover salsa and some out of date wholegrain on a slice of near code bread ....sans butter ...felt I needed a bit of effort towards healthy eating ...tasted better than it looks ....

I love the way bockwurst screams in the microwave...........and the occasional bang is it bursts in its final death throws..Its like its fresh kill ....makes me feel manley ...food from the hunt of the forests of lidl ....sonnets should be written and sung around the sacrificial microwave ....all praise the ding . for it was a blessed ding as it was bountiful .!

12. Greebo

Greebo 'scuse me, Mrs May, can I have my country back? R.I.P.

No need for a microwave - just pour boiling water over the bockwursts and leave them in it for 5 minutes.

13. Tankus

Tankus living someone else's dream.

5 min .?...cooked and eaten by then

14. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

15. Yetman

Have you ever thought, hmmmm? I wonder who would win out of the fastest hot dog eating man in the world, versus a grizzly bear, in a hot dog eating competition? :)

Well now you can find out :)

16. Cheesypoof

Cheesypoof Fuck off Noddy Banned

come here.....is Lidl the best supermarket to get frankfurters or even Bratwurst in general? (dont say Waitrose or i will slap you round the head....) I live in Ireland and we have Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, and our Irish ones, Dunnes and Superquinn (thats our Waitrose...).

17. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

Veggie hot dogs back at Ikea..:cool:

Badgers likes this.
  18. sheothebudworths

sheothebudworths Up the bum - no babies!!!

SUPERQUINN!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

We had hot dogs today! :cool:
    Tesco didn't have the normal ones so they substituted for chilli dogs which was touch and go with my daughter for a minute :hmm: but she tried one and said it was ok as long as I gave her a yoghurt STRAIGHT AFTERWARDS.
    Only two bloody rolls left in the freezer, too :facepalm: so I had to have mine wrapped in wholemeal bread...and then it turned out that my daughter didn't even eat all of hers so I could have shared it but I was full and all the frankfurters were gone by then in any case :mad:
    Anyway :cool: son and I had them with mustard, ketchup and very, very slow cooked red onions (so almost like onion marmalade *slurp* )....he asked for mayo, too, the freak :eek: ....I told him to fuck off! :mad:
    Daughter just had ketchup :rolleyes:

:)

19. High Voltage

High Voltage In the top 97% of Urban's most interesting posters

Tried to spiral cut some dogs tonight - inspired by Shippou-Sensei 's post a few pages back

This is NOT as easy as they make it look in the video - out of 5 dogs maybe 2 are useably spiral cut - the rest - cat food

I shall persevere, but tonights examples are not going to be photo'd - merely eaten

Badgers likes this.
  20. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

21. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

22. joustmaster

joustmaster offcumdun

I remember watching this on TV. It was amazing.
    Man racing a giraffe was my favourite.

23. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

cesare, Ranbay and Pickman's model like this.
  24. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

Badgers likes this.
  25. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Hello....

[​IMG]

Utopia, Tankus, cesare and 1 other person like this.
  26. Pickman's model

shouldn't that essential ingredient of hot dogs - the relishes - get their own thread?

[​IMG]

cesare and Badgers like this.
  27. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Like this?

[​IMG]

28. Pickman's model

29. Cheesypoof

Cheesypoof Fuck off Noddy Banned

im having hot dog cravings so bad!!!:(

30. Callum91

Titli Nihaan is fantastic, love her videos on YouTube.

Badgers and Pickman's model like this.