1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Dogs

Discussion in 'suburban75' started by Badgers, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Do You Like Hot Dogs?

1. I am a fan of the Hot Dog

76.0%
  2. Hot Dogs are foul junk food

14.7%
  3. Weiner

9.3%
  1. rutabowa

rutabowa YUPPIES OUT

oh i thought you meant in this thread

2. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Diced up, fried lightly and used as a pizza topping :cool:

Pickman's model and cesare like this.
  3. pogo 10

pogo 10 Well-Known Member

Onions, mustard and ketchup on hotdog buns. Yum.

4. Cheesypoof

Cheesypoof Fuck off Noddy

I was just thinking about the, um, chicken dogs and not feeling so enthused now !!:eek:

Maybe i will give them to my sister's nippers when they come visit :)

5. Cheesypoof

Went to see Howard Marks tonight (he was shit.....a Dublin audience is hard to please..:cool:)

Im havin the chicken dogs with pasta and a Sacla rocket pesto.....

6. Cheesypoof

they taste good by the way.....nice end to a weird day - me of all people was wired up with plugs and shit for 24 hours.....being tested for Long qT.....story really boring, i am doing this for a paranoid famiy member, etc ;) Xx

7. tufty79

tufty79 1979-2015. R.I.P.

Hot dogs :cool:

weirdly, my favourites are veggie/vegsn frankfurters. Probably cos I panic less if I feel an unidentified chunk of wtf in my mouth when i'm eating them, compared to meaty ones :)

8. kittyP

kittyP schmeeer

(((cheesy))) hope you're ok.
    What's long qt?

9. Cheesypoof

its irregularities with the electric currents of the heart....its just a precautionary thing, not worried. Worst case scenario is i have to take beta blockers. Thanks anyway!:cool:

Man, the frankfurters i wolfed down last night were awful!!! I am feeling the pain right now!:(

kittyP likes this.
  10. Cheesypoof

Also want to say (off the subject of hot dogs for a second) that Howard Mark's spoken word performance 'Scholar, Smuggler, Prisoner, Scribe' was a bit disappointing for these reasons: in the first half he spoke briefly but then read excerpts of his book direct from notes with a big projector and 'actors' doing scenes from prison in support - this did not work (ie, people werent laughing that much or whooping as they should be) and the projector (which featured some of those awful 'billboard' type pics like 'Nuns, they have tits' etc, was tacky, especially from a speaker as engaging as him), the crowd were in great spirits too before he came on, so it shoulda been better.

However, second half was just what i hoped for: a Q&A with the audience. I asked him 'Do you believe in God, and if not, have you ever had a God like moment smoking good weed?' and he answered that he didnt believe in a conventional God, but one within us, more of the Buddha side and that once when he was under profound stress being questioned he did feel a kind of force running through him, almost dictating, exactly the right answers.....he did win the audience over in the end, with his deadpan candour. I think he was having an off night though to be honest....met him later on and he was sound to everyone, if a little guarded. I asked him what kind of crazy munchies does he get on weed and he said 'Cheerios and milk' :cool:. He's a legend but should improve the first part of his act. I think the audience felt that too (whenever he ad libbed they went crazy):cool:

11. tufty79

oh. good. thanks for that.

Cheesypoof likes this.
  12. tufty79

i haven't had enough sleep. and the only thing that will make it better is hot dogs.

Cheesypoof likes this.
  13. farmerbarleymow

farmerbarleymow daft apeth

I succumbed and bought a big pack of Herta hotdogs yesterday. :cool:

14. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Do you still have them?

Pickman's model, cesare and tufty79 like this.
  15. xes

xes F.O.A.D

I love hotdogs, poll should have been multi choice, cos yeah they're junk food, but they're fucking lush junk food!!

My dogs love them too, have 2 tins in the cupboard just for them :)

farmerbarleymow likes this.
  16. farmerbarleymow

Yup - still in the fridge, but might have them tomorrow. :)

17. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

They don't hang around long here. Rarely even make it onto a plate, let alone in a bun.

18. xes

xes F.O.A.D

chopped up and thrown into some supernoodles!!

19. farmerbarleymow

I got them in a big batch of shopping and had other stuff that needed eating first, hence my restraint. :D

20. farmerbarleymow

Perhaps the ultimate junk food! :D

I love supernoodles, but haven't had them in years.

21. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Stirred with a Pepperami?

22. Shippou-Sensei

Shippou-Sensei 4:1:2.5

23. UnderAnOpenSky

UnderAnOpenSky baseline neural therapy

Skip the hot dogs and its far superior option, flavour leaches out. Current favourite camping food. :cool:

24. High Voltage

High Voltage Bring on t'dancing girls & put t'champagne on ice

My life will be complete and I will be able to die happy when I have spiral cut my first hot dog - Shippy, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart - everything in the past 52 years has paled into insignificance (apart from Mrs Voltz, obviously), but everything else means nothing when held up to this

25. Tankus

Tankus living someone else's dream.

Used to have these when my mum would take us for a treat in wimpy , while out shopping , .........decades ago when I was a nipper..
    [​IMG]
    Knives and forks and such.....
    There's a memory out of the blue.

fishfinger likes this.
  26. fishfinger

fishfinger تپلی

Mmmmmm, benders :)

27. Boycey

Boycey juvenile rave slut

go to aldi, 10x alpenmark frankfurters for 99p + 10x mini brioche rolls for 99p = :D

28. Callum91

Callum91 Digital dystopian dweller

Hot dogs in brioche rolls? Mmm, fat overload. :oops:

Boycey and Badgers like this.
  29. Callum91

Callum91 Digital dystopian dweller

I'd go the whole hog (lol) and butter them too. Why the fuck not? Especially at that price. May as well, right? :cool: Visionary.

Boycey and Badgers like this.
  30. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp

Salted or unsalted butter?