HELP: Pool Table, Arcade Machine Hire - London

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by Nanker Phelge, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge Monkey Boy

I'm looking to hire a couple of classic arcade machines and a pool table for work.

Anyone here had any experience with this in London or know any good companies I might be able to use?

Thanks

2. WWWeed

WWWeed Bandwidth Bandit

Proper old skool arcades will mostly be in the hands of collectors and proper pool tables to big to move on a temporary basis, however pinball is possible (check out the amazing Flip Out London - The UK's Biggest Pinball Club Strongly recommended to go for a visit if you dont want to hire!).

If you dont mind booking a venue with arcade machines then the four quarters is not a bad shout.

Failing that I don't have any recommendations but I know google will find you firms that will rent you a pool table and one of those 'all in one' arcades but I haven't had any experience of those compaines.

3. WWWeed

WWWeed Bandwidth Bandit

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  4. Nanker Phelge

Nanker Phelge Monkey Boy

I'm looking at long term lease/rental

5. Bahnhof Strasse

Bahnhof Strasse Free the Sepsis Six!

ebay has ex-pub pool tables for a couple of hundred quid that are in decent enough condition, cheaper than a long term rental...