Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hedgeparties and rainstorms don't mix...

red rose

Fee-Ai-Esh-See-Oh
there was only one? :confused: not much use for a condom if its only one person :p

specially if it was a girlie:D

I crack myself up I really do :rolleyes:

Gergl, blagsta did call me a goth as we were getting on the bus
 

the B

Sorry
red rose said:
there was only one? :confused: not much use for a condom if its only one person :p

specially if it was a girlie:D

I crack myself up I really do :rolleyes:

Gergl, blagsta did call me a goth as we were getting on the bus
But....but...you are a goth :p
 
red rose said:
I had a satsuma but I think I ended giving most of it to someone else because I realised I really was in no mood for breakfast.

Ah yes, that was pk 'dealing' in citrus fruit ;)
 

DaveCinzano

WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!
Johnny Canuck2 said:
Speaking of condoms, the Greek mascots for the Olympic games apparently look like them.
oi!

canuck!

when you gonna get yer arse to an urbanites?!
 

the B

Sorry
Do you reckon JC is called max too, max? :confused:

I don't think I'll ever get to meet the JC2 sadly...interesting as it would be.
 

Johnny Canuck3

Well-Known Member
bristle-krs said:
oi!

canuck!

when you gonna get yer arse to an urbanites?!
Yes.

I can't give a specific date: it would depend on work and finances.

But it's my intention to have a pint at that bar that everyone talks about, can't recall the name; starts with 'L'.
 

the B

Sorry
Johnny Canuck2 said:
Why: you planning on kicking the bucket sometime soon?

I'm not...
Yeah actually, I am - why? :confused:

You got something against those who are planning on kicking the bucket :mad:

But really, I just didn't think you'd ever be popping over to these rainy shores...
 

DaveCinzano

WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!
Johnny Canuck2 said:
Yes.

I can't give a specific date: it would depend on work and finances.

But it's my intention to have a pint at that bar that everyone talks about, can't recall the name; starts with 'L'.
l'albert?

l'hedge?

l'hobgoblin?

l'birbeck?

or maybe you intend to grace sunny ol' brizzle with your maple syrup... l'hillgrove?
 

girasol

Ubuntu
Mation said:
Me: "Would anyone like a tomato?"

Everyone: "Er... no."

:D
That's exactly what happened to my chocolate cakes and my cheesy puffs... How naive of me to bring food to a hedgeparty!
 

Kameron

Kamoceratops
the B said:
You only found two? :eek:
Yeah, I though that number a little low but may be the others when a little further from the hedge due to their users not being quite so desperate :rolleyes:

Iemanja said:
That's exactly what happened to my chocolate cakes and my cheesy puffs... How naive of me to bring food to a hedgeparty!
No one offered me tomatoes or cake, but pop corn did go down a treat. I really regreted not saying yes to han's quiche about 20 minuets after because I was suddenly hungry :(

I notice a total of one photo of me asleep in the extreme background :eek:
 

DaveCinzano

WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!
Kameron said:
I really regreted not saying yes to han's quiche about 20 minuets after because I was suddenly hungry
lordy!

i'd forgotten about the quiche.

i feel hungry now :(

han, can you pm me some scrummy flan please?

:)
 

girasol

Ubuntu
Kameron said:
Yeah, I though that number a little low but may be the others when a little further from the hedge due to their users not being quite so desperate :rolleyes:



No one offered me tomatoes or cake, but pop corn did go down a treat. I really regreted not saying yes to han's quiche about 20 minuets after because I was suddenly hungry :(

I notice a total of one photo of me asleep in the extreme background :eek:
Oh, yes, we had some popcorn, didn't we? I forgot about that! :D
 
Top