Have you ever 7 balled anyone at pool?

Discussion in 'general sports' started by DotCommunist, Oct 13, 2013.

1. peterkro

peterkro Greasin' on American Express card.

Haven't played for years but once or twice.I played a guy in NZ called Squidly Diddly who would give anyone a seven ball start and beat them nine times out of ten.Smart git. (it's not that difficult just never leave a shot on the black ball)

2. N_igma

N_igma Epistemic nuisance

We call it 'brushing' someone. I've done it a few times it's a great feeling I've also had it done to me a few times and it feels shit! Pool can elicit some amazing emotions great little game :)

Pickman's model likes this.
  3. Gareth Breeze

Gareth Breeze New Member

Yes, I remember it well. It was 10/10/2018. I was on lunch at work and a hairy man approached me asking to play.. He looked like a mountain Lion I could see he was nervous, he said he was a Liverpool fan so I could see why he had a lack of confidence. He had one shot and I 7 balled the hairy beast. Big G

4. souljacker

souljacker A bit of skullduggery

5. tommers

tommers Your disco needs you

I was on holiday once and this really drunk guy came up and asked if I wanted to play.

7 balled me from the first shot. Said he was a hustler who spends the holiday period making money off tourists.

Came up the next day and asked if I wanted to play again. This time it was really close, I might even have beat him. Then he asked if I wanted to play the next game for money. :D Obviously forgotten what he told me the night before.

marty21 and Pickman's model like this.
  6. Gareth Breeze

Gareth Breeze New Member

Update: I have just 5 balled the mountain lion again. This time he was in disguise wearing a purple wig. It was 100% him. Maybe he is sick of me beating him and he is trying to disguise himself? Update to follow.

Big G