1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harlow Town v Dulwich Hamlet (FA Trophy 2nd round qualifying - Sat 11th Nov, 3pm)

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by StephenMac, Nov 8, 2017.

1. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

A welcome, if less than glamorous, diversion from current travails.

editor and B.I.G like this.
  2. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Big Turnout to show support?
    Plus there is a carvery. Plus I'm going.

PartisanDulwich and YTC like this.
  3. Scolly

Scolly Well-Known Member

In ........ and then straight out to Hamburg!!!!

PartisanDulwich likes this.
  4. YTC

YTC Human Man

You booked a table again? If so, I'm in.

B.I.G likes this.
  5. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

I would have gone to the carvery...but it's a bit embarrassing eating with amateurs like you who give it large, but can't finish their plate...even when it's padded out with vegetables! ;)

6. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Well this time - I wont have eaten anything except ice in the rum.

7. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Going to book once I have numbers of people plus gotta eat early - so people need to get in.

Maj. Tom Laser and YTC like this.
  8. dcdulwich

dcdulwich Well-Known Member

Sadly, going to Hull (and back) this weekend.

9. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

"allegedly" only one hour by car

10. Fingers

Fingers From Tuscany SE22

Hi all,

Where are we drinking pre match? We have a Norwegian fan flying into Stansted for the game. i will meet him at Harlow Station and bring him to the pub.

11. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

12. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

13. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Sneaky bastards. That wasn"t flagged up when I ran a search on National Rail Enquiries last wèek.

14. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

0-1. Arsenuggets.

15. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

1-2. Arsestaples.

16. crocustim

crocustim Well-Known Member

What the hell happened on the 27th minute?

17. crocustim

crocustim Well-Known Member

Cancel that. Football web pages was showing 2-0 with two Harlow goals in the 27th. Corrected now.

18. StephenMac

StephenMac Well-Known Member

Disappointing but the Harlow defence and midfield was unrecognisable from what we'd seen so far this season. Good bit of team bonding with the crowd at the end though and we don't have to share the gate receipts on Tuesday which is presumably a good thing.

19. pitchfork

pitchfork Well-Known Member

Not to disappointed by this, can really focus on the league now plus money bags ricay are through so more games for them.

We need a big crowd on Tue night 700+ would be a nice earner given the current situation!

StephenMac and Moroccan Sunset like this.
  20. Nivag

Nivag Well-Known Member

They played well and our last 1/3 play suffered from their quick closing down and hustling.
    Dulwich's passing just seemed to be a fraction off today.

StephenMac likes this.
  21. PartisanDulwich

Great to see so many Dulwich Hamlet fans make this tricky away day (travel wise) 100-120 maybe more

Thought we played well first 20 mins despite going down and Reise scored excellent goal (6th in 6 games - must be close to a record), despite some very heavy man marking by Harlow, who clattered him on a number of occasions - and worrying to see him subbed and hobble off (glad to say he states on twitter ok for Tuesday) - We need to do all we can to let him know how much we value him at the Club (note to twitter users @RAllassani

Strange own goal ??? couldn't see from our end

Had hoped we would push on in second half, but final ball very poor on all occasions, and never tested their Goalkeeper, and unfortunately Hamlet didn't throw caution to the wind in last 10 mins as may have been expected in a Cup game

Generally seemed to struggle on the 3G pitch at times and ref gave us nothing

Anyways, on the positive, can concentrate on the league, maybe avoid fewer games switched to Tuesday and great following (well done to the Rabble for moving to the Stand for the second half - great noise - shows what could be) and good to see players with our fans at the final whistle

Back to the league Tuesday, vital we get a big crowd and put in a good performance

DSC05037.JPG DSC05036.JPG DSC05039.JPG
    DSC05033.JPG

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  22. PartisanDulwich

23. chris gil

chris gil making football club owners cry since 1893

i thought we really missed a firing nathan ferguson yesterday , he was strangely out of sorts for his recently high standards , I'm sure he'll be back

Pink Panther likes this.
  24. darryl

darryl this wasn't supposed to happen

The pubs in Roydon were nice.

25. Son of Roy

Son of Roy This time next year we'll be millionaires

No doubt Harlow defended well. Some of the Dulwich players, particularly Reise Allassani, got clattered by late challenges that the ref would have seen, if he'd been watching the game!

Pink Panther likes this.
  26. editor

editor Taffus Maximus