Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hampton v Dulwich Hamlet, New Year's Day 2020, National South 3pm

Pink Panther

It appears there are no trains running on the Hampton line on Wednesday due to industrial action. The best alternative I can find is by District Line Underground to Richmond, then bus R68 from Richmond Station to Garrick House, which is about the same distance from the ground as the station, but in the opposite direction close to the Thames.

Alternatively the service from Waterloo to Hampton Court via Clapham Junction and Wimbledon appears to be running hourly leaving Waterloo at 57 past the hour, journey time 36 minutes, then it's just over a mile to the ground across Hampton Court Bridge and westwards along the riverside. Trains depart at 05 past the hour on the return journey, so you'll need to be on the 1257 off Waterloo otherwise you're cutting it very fine for kick off, and the earliest train you'll get back is the 1805. I guess these services will also be subject to disruption by industrial action.

Pink Panther

Let’s have a hungerford rather than an oxford or maidstone!
Saying that we were bloody awful there last year
That was my birthday last year, and probably the most chaotic performance of the season when 6 players had just been transfer listed. (Although Oxford City away was more pathetic.) 2-0 down after about ten minutes, yet we should still have got at least a point before losing 2-0.

Last edited:

PartisanDulwich

Linesman down with cramp
announcement to crowd for suitably qualified linesmen and make yourself available

Don't let this game be postponed

volunteer has arrived

Last edited: