Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamlet v Hungerford 14 Sept

pompeydunc

I love you but that's a dive.
It's a dive AND a penalty. He has just majorly reduced the chance of it being given by adding the swan dive element. Sorry to mention swans in your presence...I know you are sensitive about them.

I like this article about that Pries dive - Despicable divers sink to new depths. I was at that game, and it was right in front of me in the away end. Don't think I took it too well. On the plus side, I met Sergeant Bob Cryer before in the pub before the game.

Pink Panther

I can see why the referee doesn't give the penalty. That ankles together bunny-hop looks like a dive. Don't break your stride and their bloke takes the leg (it's not a "bad" challenge that's likely to cause an injury) and it's a penalty. (Unless you're Nyren Clunis, then he takes your leg, you stumble, regain your balance, ,lose the ball, and it's still not a penalty!)

I hate the way penalty decisions are a game of chess these days. It used to seem much more obvious.

StephenMac

It's a dive AND a penalty. He has just majorly reduced the chance of it being given by adding the swan dive element. Sorry to mention swans in your presence...I know you are sensitive about them.

I like this article about that Pries dive - Despicable divers sink to new depths. I was at that game, and it was right in front of me in the away end. Don't think I took it too well. On the plus side, I met Sergeant Bob Cryer before in the pub before the game.
Fuck swans!