Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamlet v Havant, Tuesday 17 December - MATCH POSTPONED

editor

hiraethified
Bollocks. The one bloody game I could make has been bloody cancelled.

I'll do a post on Buzz to let people know.

DHST

Due to this evening’s match being postponed we will be selling merchandise from the bar tonight from 6 to 8pm. This is your last opportunity to buy your Christmas presents from the ground because our volunteers are then on holiday until the next match on Boxing Day. We will also have mince pies and DJs.

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Get the players in training, open session. Work on crossing beating the first defender etc.

editor

hiraethified
Due to this evening’s match being postponed we will be selling merchandise from the bar tonight from 6 to 8pm. This is your last opportunity to buy your Christmas presents from the ground because our volunteers are then on holiday until the next match on Boxing Day. We will also have mince pies and DJs.
Oh, let me add this to the Buzz post.

Paul's Brother

Was anyone on the first team staff frantically watering the pitch overnight? It’s the best draining pitch I’ve ever known. I’m not that local perhaps there have been monsoon conditions.

H&W will start to think we’ve something against them this season.

The ;) wink to confirm I’m not genuinely suggesting underhand tactics are at play here

Reactions: EDC

Al Crane

Was anyone on the first team staff frantically watering the pitch overnight? It’s the best draining pitch I’ve ever known. I’m not that local perhaps there have been monsoon conditions.

H&W will start to think we’ve something against them this season.

The wink to confirm I’m not genuinely suggesting underhand tactics are at play here
Whilst I generally agree with the point about our pitch being good for drainage, there was water pooling around the cenre of the pitch on Saturday night, so given we've had a lot of rain since it's not that surprising.

EDC

A Slightly Less Invisible Cyber Fan These Days
Yeah, Dulwich Park had loads of standing water today, it’s has been pretty heavy the last couple of days.