Hackney chitter-chatter &tc

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by 5t3IIa, Nov 20, 2007.

1. rutabowa

rutabowa YUPPIES OUT

arh sorry! I'll know next time!

2. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

didn't realise the carnival was on :facepalm:

Parking chaos approaches in my manor - starting from Weds, they are doing loads of works on various roads meaning no parking for days at a stretch on about 40 roads close to Clapton station - which means moving your car to a road that isn't being worked on and doesn't have parking restrictions:hmm: I've moved mine early doors - threats of removal and fines all over the place :eek: my road is still packed with cars :facepalm:

3. marty21

marty21 One on one? You're crazy.

road work update - saw a car removal lorry thing in the road this morning - spoke to one of the parking czars :D they were there to move the cars from one side of the road to the other side - so they could tarmac one side - then they will move the cars to the newly tarmacked side and do the other side of the road - :cool: CPZ is coming as well which is good news since we are one of the relatively few streets in Hackney without a CPZ , which makes parking a little difficult sometimes