Guess where you in London with geoguessr London edition

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by editor, Apr 27, 2018.

1. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

planetgeli, marty21, spitfire and 3 others like this.
  2. Slo-mo

Slo-mo Banned Banned

I got 9000 points, but I got very lucky because one of my locations was right by Big B........ I mean St Stephens clock tower.

3. spitfire

spitfire Toast

Good fun. 22849 :cool:

4. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

24,209. Three of them had road signs on them and the other two were obvious parts of Whitehall.

5. spitfire

spitfire Toast

I lost a load of points because I placed a building I had actually worked in, 500 yards away from where it actually is on the river. :facepalm:

RubyToogood and maomao like this.
  6. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

24843 on second go on the PC this time. I can't seem to get any nearer than about four metres even with a lot of fiddling.

7. planetgeli

planetgeli There's no future in England's dreaming

Used to have a couple of Asperger students who were obsessed with the world one and played it constantly instead of doing what they were meant to be doing. Thanks, I’d forgotten about this. Prefer the world one as there are less signposts tempting you to cheat.

8. RubyToogood

RubyToogood can't remember what goes here

I love Geoguessr. I had a phase of it recently and got some absolutely stunning locations on the world one - gorgeous north Australian coastline, jaw dropping Chilean mountains etc.

planetgeli likes this.
  9. 1927

1927 Funnier than he thinks he is.

I just had one which as on the approach to Tower Bridge, it told me that i was over 1km out! and showed that i should have been on the approach to London Bridge!!! How does that happen?