Green Man Festival 2018

Discussion in 'festivals' started by Spod, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Spod

Spod Well-Known Member

Only three weeks! Missed it last year so we are much looking forward to it. We went to Glanusk Park recently and they havent even started getting anything ready. Get a move on its only 3 weeks away!

2. 8ball

8ball Up to something

A lot of people will be pleased that we have a guaranteed date for a decent amount of rain.

bendeus and moonsi til like this.
  3. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

Hee hee! I’m not going but I hope it’s a dry one!

4. belboid

belboid TUC Off Your Knees

I'm missing it this year, nearly bought tickets when I discovered how crap other festvals looked (apart from a couple I cant go to anyway), but it had sold out by then.

So it's bound to be dry.

5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

I've never been but always wanted to go.

6. moonsi til

moonsi til worked it out now!

Yep I have never been & want to go. Last years line-up was perfect for me.

My partner went many years ago & it rained & rained so he has the fear of going back.

7. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

We drove past the site last weekend on our (scenic) way back from Worcestershire. It's a truly beautiful area. And there's a half way decent chance of it staying dry/nice up to and including GM w/e ....

Good luck for that, because Green Man has a somwhat, erm, downpoury record in recent times :eek:

8. Spod

Spod Well-Known Member

True enough. I have been every year but one since 2010 and we have never had a dry one. Fingers crossed we arent using all nice weather up!

9. Riklet

Riklet procrastinación

Gonna try and work this... had a look at the website and keen to get a late application in.

Anyone know of work still going or got any tips/experience? Ive done a fair bit of stewarding before as well as bar work at Glasto.