Great Big Kiss soul club in central London

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by clandestino, Nov 6, 2018.

1. clandestino

clandestino no llevar papel

I haven't posted in here for ages about my soul night, Great Big Kiss, so I thought I'd give the latest night a mention.

After a fantastic Halloween at the WIndmill, we're back at the Phoenix in central London this Saturday, November 10th, for another hip-shaking session of northern soul, Motown, 60s girl groups and more, with guest DJ Debbie Smith.

There's more info about the night here, including photos - great big kiss, saturday november 10th, great big kiss soul club at the phoenix, london, w1, motown, northern soul, girl groups, rock n roll club night

We play:

Sugar Pie DeSanto * The Shangri-Las * Jackie Wilson * Dusty Springfield * Chuck Berry * Gloria Jones * Ike And Tina Turner * The Supremes * Pat Powdrill * Mamie Galore * LaVern Baker * Big Mama Thornton * Stevie Wonder Aretha Franklin * Richard Berry And The Pharoahs * The Del-Vikings * The Silhouettes * Little Richard * Nancy Sinatra * Del Shannon * Ray Charles * Melba Moore * The Shirelles * Edwin Starr * Little Anthony And The Imperials Ruth Brown * Bo Diddley * The Orlons * Wanda Jackson * Otis Redding * Fats Domino and loads more...!

We're just by Oxford Circus so perfect for the night tube home. Come out for a dance!

Sprocket. likes this.