Question Good Place to Print Artwork in (or near) Brixton?

Discussion in 'photography, graphics & art' started by madshadow, Sep 1, 2019.

1. madshadow

madshadow Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a decent place in Brixton or near by areas where I can get some artwork printed - few graphics, maps, old photos, etc..? Need a decent printer, does not have to be a supersonic latest thing.... some A3s maybe some A2s, so probably would be easiest to use one of the lasers or inkjets that print off the roll...

Thanks!!

2. maes

maes hello i was gone and now am somewhat back

There's a place half way down Coldharbour Lane between Effra Road and Atlantic Road, on the north side of the street, that advertises such things in the window.

3. madshadow

madshadow Well-Known Member

There are two, but I think they are not that good tbh... could be wrong though....

4. maes

maes hello i was gone and now am somewhat back

Yeah fair enough, hopefully someone with more expertise can chime in!

5. editor

editor hiraethified

2019-09-01_141330.jpg

If you mean this place, then I'd make sure the price is negotiated in advance. The interior is pure chaos, as is his pricing which can vary from reasonable to totally, insanely expensive.

I went in once for some straightforward photocopying and he dreamt up such an eye watering price, I've never returned since.

muscovyduck likes this.
  6. neonwilderness

neonwilderness What would Badgers do?