1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good hairdresser in Croydon for a little girl?

Discussion in 'London and the South East' started by ATOMIC SUPLEX, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ATOMIC SUPLEX

ATOMIC SUPLEX Member Since: 1985 Post Count: 3

In the past I have cut my daughters hair, but it takes me ages and I don't have a lot of flair. I took her once to a place in addiscombe but it rivaled me for blandness.
    She's had some nice stylish cuts in Tokyo (so I know it's possible) but it's a bit too far, I need something within walking distance that I can book for after school.

Pickman's model likes this.
  2. ATOMIC SUPLEX

Come on guys? guys?

3. Guineveretoo

Guineveretoo Mostly bewildered

Do little girls need to go to specific hairdressers? If I was taking her, I would just take her to Ghost because a) it is near where you live and b) it is where I go to get my hair done :)

4. Red Cat

Red Cat Well-Known Member

Doesn't your wife have any suggestions?

Is your daughter a little girl? She must be nearly 10, no?

Guineveretoo likes this.
  5. spanglechick

spanglechick High Empress of Dressing Up

If you want stylish cutting, you'll need a proper stylish adult hairdresser, and will have to pay adult prices. It doesn't take the stylist any less time or skill.

If you want a kids' cut, it'll be done quickly but will be some length of bob, unless there's something else quick but low-skill you fancy. (One girl in year seven at my school has her long hair shaved on one side, 1991-style, I think I love her).

Guineveretoo likes this.
  6. ATOMIC SUPLEX

Oh that does sound good. My daughter is only year five but boy does she love to experiment with her hair.
    We found a great place in the whitgift centre that really took care of my daughter. Only twenty quid and made her feel very welcome and special. Can't remember the name.

Guineveretoo and spanglechick like this.