Get well soon Mishi!

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by editor, Feb 1, 2019.

1. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon Mishi! All the best.

2. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

any news on Mishi? thinking of him. cheers

3. all to nah

all to nah Well-Known Member

Same here! Hope everything will be fine again, soon! Best wishes from Hamburg!

4. 59robbery

59robbery Well-Known Member

Hope you guys get some positive news soon.

5. editor

editor Forked with electrons

Update from the Hamlet FB feed:

Matt The Cab, Jimbob73, Taper and 4 others like this.
  6. billbond

billbond Well-Known Member

7. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Thank you everyone for your amazing support, not just our fans but football friends all around the south east and beyond. In truth I do not even recall the day of the game I was st, never mind the heart attack itself. One thing for sure, if it wasn’t for the soldiers working on me I would not have pulled through, so I shall always be grateful to the Royal Engineers. It’s a long road back to fitness, and I’m m nowhere near strong enough to pop down to cheer on The Hamlet yet. I am struggling to walk with a stick at the the moment, and my speech is a bit croaky and quiet due to having one of those tracheotomy hole in the throat thingies... once again thsnk you all who have shown love and concern.

Dan U, Maggot, Voley and 30 others like this.
  8. Thimble Queen

Thimble Queen person of tinge

Glad you are on the mend, mate. Been thinking of you x

9. iamwithnail

iamwithnail Well-Known Member

Great to hear you're getting up and about, look after yourself. :)

10. mick mccartney

mick mccartney Well-Known Member

How utterly appropriate that your life should be saved by F.A. Cup winners ...

11. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Dulwich Hamlet never do well in the Cup (and Mishi)

12. Dulwich Mishi

Just reading through this thread, very emotional to do so, the love and support shown from all over is very humbling. I am hoping to get to a home game very soon, but please excuse me if I try to be as incognito as possible, if that’s possible! I am still very weak but it’s better than the alternative. I have no idea when I’ll be well enough to get to an away match yet. I am walking slowly with a stick, but am step by step getting slowly stronger. I have no idea what the future holds nor the timescale of getting better, as it’s still early days. The first aim, apart from football, is to get well enough to get back to work. So I hope to be at Champion Hill very soon, albeit very sedately in the seats.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  13. Voley

Voley Ramoner

Glad to hear you're on the mend Mishi. Take it easy.

14. TonyWalt

TonyWalt Well-Known Member

Look forward to seeing you back at the football Mishi.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  15. TonyWalt

TonyWalt Well-Known Member

Glad to see you made the match today Mishi.

Voley and Pink Panther like this.
  16. Tricky Skills

Tricky Skills Well-Known Member

It was great to see you briefly today at Champion Hill. You looked slightly caught up in a moment. Thought I would let you enjoy it.

Dulwich Mishi and Pink Panther like this.
  17. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

Lovely to see you briefly today Mishi. I hope you didn’t think I was being rude by only speaking to you for a short time but I didn’t want you to be overwhelmed by people speaking to you, when all you wanted to do was watch the football quietly. Hope to see you on 27th March.

Dulwich Mishi likes this.
  18. Dulwich Mishi

I hope people didn’t mind me trying to be under the radar yesterday by pulling in a favour & ‘hiding’ in the directors box. It was the longest I’d been out since leaving hospital, & I was really tired after, I appreciate everyone’s thoughts but it would have been very tough mentally, never mind physically, to chat to everyone. It’s a long slow journey for me, but hopefully I will get there...