George HW Bush (Bush Sr) dead

Discussion in 'world politics, current affairs and news' started by Pickman's model, Dec 1, 2018.

1. eagle

eagle A galaxy far, far away...

Finally the world is well rid of him. Endless battles turn the land into hell on earth and that is also because of him. We should never forget that, thousands of people died in Middle East during the US invasion of Iraq in March 2003. Since then the enemies of humanity have continued their campaign of murder. Now just have a look at that, who is a role model.

That is the True History of the Islamic State of Iraq And Syria - Dystopian Political

2. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

I'm not sure either of those things are enough to recommend him as a decent human being. Particularly the first.

Celyn likes this.
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

The Imperial Japanese Army was definitely worth bombing - although Bush clearly didn't learn anything from the war, since he went on to support equally barbaric right-wing Latin American regimes as head of the CIA in the '70s.

4. maomao

maomao 四月她爹

Pretty sure the US didn't restrict themselves to purely military targets.

5. ViolentPanda

ViolentPanda Hardly getting over it.

Iraq 2003 was Bush II - "Dubya". Not Bush I - "Pukey George".

They were both utter fuckwads as President, though.

tim, teqniq and Yossarian like this.
  6. TheHoodedClaw

TheHoodedClaw acknowledging ur soup leg

No they didn't, but Bush was Navy and his missions were straight-up combat ones by the look of it.

Yossarian likes this.
  7. Argonia

Argonia Happy go licky

8. eagle

eagle A galaxy far, far away...

Connections between them run both ways and there's no difference between both of them. And as you said, this is the essence of what they were.

9. likesfish

likesfish officaly hardest and most tooled up urbanite:)

tbf george W and raygun both look better than the orange one :facepalm:
    fuck even nixon and JFK look better.
    He hasn't managed to start a war but the obvious incompetence and inability to act like a head of state

10. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

Another cunt gone :thumbs: shame he reproduced :(

teqniq, neonwilderness and Celyn like this.
  11. Celyn

Celyn Well-Known Member

Exactly my thoughts. :D. It's not quite in the same literary style as his tweets.

12. Badgers

Badgers Mr Big Shrimp!

War mongering aside did the women he sexually assaulted get any closure?

Pickman's model likes this.
  13. MickiQ

MickiQ Well-Known Member

Neither do I, there are WAY too many big words in it and they've been spelt correctly. given Trump's penchant for carrying grudges I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't even read ir

Celyn likes this.
  14. stavros

stavros Well-Known Member

Would it be inaccurate to compare him to John Major? A lesser cunt among a bumper harvest of them?

15. Dogsauce

Dogsauce Lord of the Dance Settee

Major did a lot of cunty things - CJB, rushed rail privatisation etc. but managed to do so while appearing like a benign and almost comedic figure. Never give a break to quiet and polite tories, they’re still bastards.

16. DotCommunist

DotCommunist slowtime

fuck that, he was murder to latin america, pinochet endorser and Condor backer

maomao, tim, redsquirrel and 3 others like this.
  17. skyscraper101

skyscraper101 0891 50 50 50

Don’t want to bash the sentiment, but PE didn’t half produce a lot of whack tunes after Fear of a Black Planet.

18. TheHoodedClaw

TheHoodedClaw acknowledging ur soup leg

Dude was Director of the CIA during a particularly murky period, even by the standards of that organisation.

Pickman's model and Celyn like this.
  19. Ponyutd

Ponyutd Greebo likes this....r.i.p.

[​IMG]

Badgers and Celyn like this.
  20. SpookyFrank

SpookyFrank We kill the flame

21. stavros

stavros Well-Known Member

None of which I doubt, and nor do I doubt the cuntish credentials of either Mr Major or Mr Bush senior.

Are/were they less cuntish than, respectively, Thatcher, Hague, IDS, Cameron and May, and Reagan, Bush Jr, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Trump?

22. tim

tim Well-Known Member

Read his blips, no new touch-ups.

23. Sweet FA

Sweet FA ✪ Three rounds Lord, in my .44 ✪

Is that like one of those magic eye things? *squints*

24. Yossarian

Yossarian free shrugs

I hope these protesters outlived Bush...

bushrip.jpg

SpookyFrank, Mordi and fishfinger like this.
  25. TomUS

TomUS non-resident

Everywhere that flag draped coffin goes the cameras follow...the never ending funeral. Suddenly he's a god.

26. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Not what they want but what is good for them

I can never watch Private benjamin or overboard and still have the same respect for Goldie Hawn now

bush.jpg