Generation Identity conference shut down.

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Red Sky, Apr 14, 2018.

1. hot air baboon

hot air baboon Well-Known Member

not according to that Dream Deferred article on the TR thread :

GI.JPG

not-bono-ever likes this.
  2. Red Sky

Red Sky It was like that when I got here.

He has definitely dabbled with them , reading Martin Sellners speech at Speakers Corner for example when he was prevented from entering the country. But he's not fully on-board , publicly at least , with full blown ethno nationalism.

not-bono-ever likes this.
  3. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Space/time supply indicators near to zero

Will be interesting to see how it develops- he has been working ( coached) on his PR and media until recently ( lolz)- a tangible link to these poltroons could set back his plans. then again, fuck knows how UK politics is going to develop in the next couple of years

4. M Testa

M Testa New Member

• Inappropriate Advertising / Spam
  5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Every one of your posts has contained links to the same blog. This is spam. Kindly stop.

The39thStep likes this.
  6. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

There's a whole gaggle who have attached themselves to the TR campaign and vice versa tbh. I've noticed a couple of YouTube channels who are trying to cut out a bit of fame and influence and no doubt some finance from the Free Tommy campaign .(I'm think of that Vinnie bloke here and his oddball supporters/collaborators) Most of them don't represent anything on the ground but do have an audience and five minutes of fame. I'm not convinced though that having a social media audience is the same as building something politically . Gen-I do want to try and build something though , they seem to operate within and across groups and they are quite subtle in creating or seeking hegemony.

7. not-bono-ever

not-bono-ever Space/time supply indicators near to zero

8. cantsin

cantsin Well-Known Member

9. M Testa

M Testa New Member

the blog has been documenting robinson et al., for 8 1/2 years. we dont make money from it, we give out information.

10. The39thStep

The39thStep Well-Known Member

I keep tweeting that Lucy Brown asking what her opinion is on things she tweets about. Has never replied .

cantsin likes this.
  11. cantsin

cantsin Well-Known Member