General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by editor, May 2, 2014.

1. Jimbob73

Jimbob73 The Wanley Road Massive

Quick question if you buy Dulwich match tickets online, can you just show your phone/email at the turnstiles or do you have to physically print off the ticket? cheers

2. gnar182

gnar182 i am an okay person

You can usually just show your phone.

Jimbob73 likes this.
  3. Jimbob73

Does anyone, by chance, have a photo of Andy Gray (ex Palace, Villa) playing for Dulwich? I have a programme with him in and I believe he played 20-30 games in 1984 but have no photos. Cheers

4. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

He played the first 17 matches of the 1984/5 season, scoring 6 goals. Can't help with a photo unfortunately.

Jimbob73 likes this.
  5. barnsleydulwich

barnsleydulwich Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if a decision has been made regarding adding additional terracing/steps and some sort of shelter behind the goals?

6. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

As I understand it the Club are looking at costings & some work is planned. What that entails in practice I have no idea, but one thing for sure, whatever is done won’t please everyone & the moaning on here( generalising, not meaning anyone in particular) will be a proper Urban ‘popcorn moment’...:D

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  7. jimbarkanoodle

jimbarkanoodle Well-Known Member

Pre season friendly against Tottenham 'XI' I hear....shame it's on the same day as Lambeth Country Show

8. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

Which many reports said was pretty crap last year. Have Lambeth listened I wonder? You could go to both... it’s only a short 37 bus ride away...

Nivag and Pink Panther like this.
  9. jimbarkanoodle

jimbarkanoodle Well-Known Member

By all accounts no, the expensive and wholly unecessary fence with security guards will be there again.

Tempted to nip out for a bit and watch the Hamlet.

10. Jimbob73

Pink Panther likes this.
  11. editor

editor hiraethified