1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by editor, May 2, 2014.

1. Dulwich Mishi

Dulwich Mishi Old Skool Terrace Dinosaur-embracing the new-veau!

2. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Did I ever mention that Steve McKimm was a cunt?

[​IMG]

3. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

What a piece of loathsome racist shit.

B.I.G and Ronco like this.
  4. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Could well be our next manager. Highly thought of as a man and manager by many Dulwich fans :(

5. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

There's no Dulwich fans I know who support this scumbag's right wing politics.

B.I.G likes this.
  6. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Highly thought of as a player by many Hamlet fans, based on 3 or 4 years playing for our club. Personally I don't know him as a man, and his record as a manager looks mediocre to me.

clog, EDC and B.I.G like this.
  7. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

I'm just worried about the future. Desperate times at the moment ☹️

8. Dulwich Mishi

And you base that on?
    As a bloke he's ok to talk to, you can't change peoples' opinions, but as a manager he should not be spouting them online, if it goes again Club policies. And his would clearly go against ours. So no, with the current Football Club Chair & Committee I do not believe he would become a future manager of ours with the current fans we have on the Committee.

I am sure, in fact I know, there is a percentage, albeit a minority of a percentage, of our current fans who have right-wing views. I cannot change that...my 'job' is to make sure they're not heard on a match day at Champion Hill, or at all, if that person is in some sort of position, volunteer, or footballing staff at Dulwich Hamlet.

editor likes this.
  9. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

Which bit do I base it on?

The manager bit? Because he manages in our league and is a former player, therefore may well apply if the job became vacant.

You always do an excellent job with nearly everything Mishi, and I for one am very grateful.

10. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

With that cunt in charge I'd be looking for a new club. But then he's never going to get the job anyway.

the 12th man and Dulwich Mishi like this.
  11. Dulwich Mishi

If the job became available it would be on such a low budget I don't think it would suit him...
    Being a former player would have nothing to do with things, as far as I am concerned...
    He could apply but highly unlikely & thus highly hypothetical.

Pink Panther likes this.
  12. Dulwich Mishi

Exactly!

13. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

14. blueheaven

blueheaven Well-Known Member

15. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

Indeed:

16. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Philosophy Football posted link to an article on match day operation's admittedly aimed at lower league professional clubs - which included main themes as follows...............
    • First Impressions (website, ticket purchase & finding information)
    • Social Media
    • Travel (especially ‘the last mile’)
    • Stadium Vicinity (everything that happens prior to entry, including signage, fan zones, activities, entertainment, etc.)
    • Retail & Merchandise
    • Refreshments
    • Inside the Stadium (everything that happens once through the turnstile, including PA, facilities, view, comfort, toilets, atmosphere, signage, etc.)

17. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

18. PartisanDulwich

PartisanDulwich Well-Known Member

Ostersunds FK | On A Mission To Beat Modern Football

dcdulwich likes this.