Gazza

Discussion in 'football' started by Brixton Hatter, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Corax

Corax Luke 5:16

Exactly the kind of poster & interaction I was referring to. That's why I've only ever had one poster on ignore, and probably should have left it that way.

krtek a houby likes this.
  2. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

I have a few and there are two of them who I have never seen on the football forum before. They stagger around the place religiously 'liking' other people's posts cos then you will still see their names.

I'm sure they have a little mutual like-fest amongst their own little gang of gurning gimps too.

I used to - and still do in RL - attract lots of troubled souls to share some love... all I attract on here seems to be bitter old men.

3. Corax

Corax Luke 5:16

Well I've just rectified my error lol.

4. Wilf

Wilf Dances like a Christian

Blessed are the cheesemakers.

LiamO likes this.
  5. krtek a houby

krtek a houby Share knowledge, don't weaponize it

Aw. Liam gets upset now over "likes". And bitter people.

Still, at least you can get one over, so to speak, by claiming to have had non consensual sex with those bitter like gimps you despise so much.

6. DexterTCN

DexterTCN Official Twitter Liaison Officer

Poor Liam...imagine having to see the names of people you don't like. The horror.

I'm sure I saw some weirdo on youtube who has advice for people like that...might try and dig it out.

7. framed

framed Leave it!

Is this what you were looking for?

8. DexterTCN

DexterTCN Official Twitter Liaison Officer

More something like

9. Ponyutd

Ponyutd Greebo likes this....r.i.p.

10. DaveCinzano

DaveCinzano WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!

Bizarrely Gascoigne appears to have been on terms with, and endorsed books about, both of them:

My friend the gangster, by Gascoigne

Crime book featuring Lee Duffy wins praise from troubled football star Paul Gascoigne