Gazza

Discussion in 'football' started by Brixton Hatter, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Yelkcub

Yelkcub Well-Known Member

You may have a point, though that determination may be easier to muster for something you enjoy and have a natural aptitude for.

Hopefully it is transferable and he can get himself sorted

LiamO likes this.
  2. DotCommunist

DotCommunist slowtime

in fairness, Ollie had good innings and was still on big name films right up untill he died mid-filming of Gladiator 'shadows and dust maximus! shadows and dust'

not bad for a terrible drunk

3. NonDio

NonDio New Member

It's a shame in as much as he needs help and I mean 24 supervision but to ignore his misdeeds and what not is ridiculous

Wilf and Dandred like this.
  4. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Who?

Gascoigne? Best? Greaves? Reid?

Explain yourself... or better still RTFT.

5. DexterTCN

DexterTCN Official Twitter Liaison Officer

The guy's new here, a bit early for you to be a dick to him.

NonDio...you're under no compulsion to 'explain yourself' to liam. He likes to think he's the boss. He isn't.

krtek a houby likes this.
  6. editor

editor hiraethified

He's in a terrible state.

7. RaverDrew

RaverDrew self-banned for a bit R.I.P.

very sad if true :(

8. NonDio

NonDio New Member

No no I'll explain myself

I meant the geordie wifebeater

k m'kay

9. krtek a houby

krtek a houby Share knowledge, don't weaponize it

^ this. I hope he makes it, I really do. There is no glamour in the life he has led and those that dismiss his past actions as part of his childlike genius or whatever merely add to the perception amongst some that he is a "legend".

10. William of Walworth

William of Walworth Festographer

That Jimmy Greaves article is excellent, really perceptive.

framed and LiamO like this.
  11. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Thank you for clarifying and ignoring the advice of the two ugly trolls.

We have discussed this incident (or more likely these incidents) with his ex at length. I suggested that (whilst I did not condone his behaviour) there were extenuating circumstances and a context of two emotionally crippled individuals in a volatile relationship.

This theme was developed and added to by some posters who tend to see the bigger picture (some agreed some disagreed)... and dismissed by one or two other posters who ... for their own personal reasons... choose (or should that be need) to see the world in only two dimensions.

12. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

"A man's a man for aw that".

Not one person has argued what you have just stated. Not one. You know this and yet you persist with this blatant confabulation.

... thereby informing us that as well as being a lightweight, judgemental cunt... you are also a vindictive, spiteful, little wretch... who greedily scans the tabloids for the tragic escapades of troubled souls he can feel 'superior' to. Pathetic.

RaverDrew likes this.
  13. DexterTCN

Of course, Liam, you have the 'advantage' of thinking that it is acceptable to delete/hide your own posts when they show you in a bad light. The actions of a lightweight cunt, it would be said, by those who are inclined to talk that way.

Your marvellous ability to see the good in those whose antics are disgraceful, yet an utter inability to have discourse with urban posters who disagree with you with anything other than an utter contempt and the language of the gutter. There's only one troll in these threads.

They way you interact speaks volumes. You have to wonder how long you'll last here, you're far too anti-social. The last one like you was detective boy.

krtek a houby likes this.
  14. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Oh Dexy, Dexy, Dexy. :facepalm: You've let yourself down again haven't you? perhaps you should fit your PC with a breathalyser?

You see, you could have 'the advantage' of editing your posts too, if you didn't post in a fit of drunken pique and then crash before you get a chance to reflect on them. I'll have to invent a whole new category of stupid for you.

Many people would consider the ability to take on criticism/feedback; reassess one's post; admit what you posted was silly/wrong; and remove it to avoid unnecessary offence... to be a mature and positive course of action, no?

15. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

ah! the delusional, self-appointed "voice of the community".

"last one like you..." ho ho ho. YOU are like me. Crybaby is like me. I'm sure this is plain to many.

Arguing with you is just like arguing with my worst self... on my worst day of self-indulgent, sanctimonious self-pity.

16. krtek a houby

You do talk an awful lot of bollocks, old bean. "Scanning the tabloids", "superior" lol :D

I do think you're projecting your own shortcomings onto others. And you persist with the name calling. A sure sign you're on your way out.

17. krtek a houby

I suggest when it gets to the stage where you see yourself in everybody and embark on a tirade of self abuse and wrangling with your soul or whatever it is you're attempting to do here... well, that's time to get help.

Thankfully, we are not all like you, Liam. Rise above yourself, if it's not too late.

18. DexterTCN

Not me. I speak for myself only.

However your assertion that I was drunk when I posted, without any evidence to back it up (grammar, syntax, language,) demands an apology. The internet is full of people making outrageous claims. You are not qualified to make such comments.

19. Wilf

Wilf Dances like a Christian

Apparently, Liam's going with the title Pope Barton IX if he gets the nod. His Doctrinal Innovation will be a Twitter based Relativism. :p

LiamO and framed like this.
  20. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

watch out for that white smoke, baby

21. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Are you seriously telling me you posted that emotionally-retarded drivel without the use of artificial stimulants? You are worse than I feared. Act now before it's too late.

As for your ' I demand an apology'... well when I put that alongside your 'you descend to the language of the gutter' (or as most people I know would call it the language of the shop floor, site canteen, pub, dressing room etc) comment...

I can only surmise you must have got lost on your way to the Oxford Union, Fauntleroy.

22. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

No. I suspect you don't.

This has nothing to do with gascoigne, best, greaves, reid, Jimmy Johnstone, Sid Viscious, Shane McGowan or any other alcoholic footballer/actor/singer has it?

It's all to do with how everybody still loves these bold boys, despite their bad behaviour... and nobody loves poor little Billy-no-mates crybaby... in spite of you being such a 'good boy'

Hard to love a) a grass; b) a toady and c) a wretch.

Look Jer. I have told you before you are not equipped for this old caper and I don't particularly like what your snivelling presence brings out in me.

I am just putting you back on ignore now. Indulge yourself.

23. DexterTCN

I didn't say I demand an apology, I said it demands an apology. What happens after that depends on the character of a person.

Am I drunk or emotionally retarded? Maybe I should seek some type of professional help? I hear people can help with stuff.

And I'm still not English.

24. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Listen Fauntleroy, an inanimate object can't really demand anything. And yes. You are deeply and fundamentally emotionally retarded. Gazza at least has the excuse that he is pissed when talking incoherent drivel.

You have no such excuse but nonetheless I hereby grant you a Fool's Pardon.Now just run along, there's a good chap.

In fact you can join crybaby in the bold corner/ignored list.

25. DexterTCN

Perfect.

[​IMG]

26. bendeus

bendeus Bellend Tagline Generator

I'm pleased to hear that Bazza is not like other wankers who beat up women. I'd been labouring under the misapprehension that the vast majority of them are sociopaths with a deep and ingrained misogyny, who are unlikely to change because they're hardwired like that. I now understand that the ones with cheeky grins who are rather good at football are different, and somehow more deserving of our understanding.

27. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

nobody has argued anything like that anywhere on this thread. Not one person. Ever.

Corax likes this.
  28. DexterTCN

Looks like you're next, bendeus :eek:

Anyway it'll probably be a week at least before we hear anything else.

29. Wilf

Wilf Dances like a Christian

30. DexterTCN

:D

Wilf likes this.