1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future of the Left

Discussion in 'music, bands, clubs & festies' started by redchris, Aug 5, 2016.

1. redchris

redchris Well-Known Member

Any Future of the Left fans around here? I've obviously been hiding under a rock for the past 7 years cause I only discovered them this week, but wholly shit, what a crunching noise! And the lyrics: any song which opens with the line "If 20 therapists want to tempt me with their tit rings, they should know that I own a werewolf and the sense to use it" gets my vote.

I've only heard Peace and Truce of Future of the Left so far but i see there are 4 more albums and a shed load of EP's to check out. Brilliant!

2. butchersapron

butchersapron blood on the walls

And a previous related band McLusky. You lucky lucky bastard. New fotl one is, as usual, fantastic.

redchris and Pickman's model like this.
  3. redchris

Sweet, I'll check out McLusky too.

4. killer b

killer b Gazing vacantly at a plate of mince

Mclusky were better, although fotl are still incredible

5. redchris

Bold statement. Anyone seen fotl live?

6. joustmaster

joustmaster offcumdun

A few times. Very good live. Entertaining.

7. editor

editor Taffus Maximus

This is a great interview. He's a witty bloke.

http://thequietus.com/articles/24339-andy-falkous-future-of-the-left-interview-favourite-albums

planetgeli likes this.
  8. kalidarkone

kalidarkone Up to my knees in amniotic fluid

Yes quite a few times! Definitely my fave band - also love Falco's side project Christian Fitness. ( The best band name ever!)

9. Infidel Castro

Infidel Castro They only ate sausage...sausage on a stick

I'm a fan. Fucking marvellous little outfit. I came from mclusky and really struggled with the 1st release by fotl, even giving the album away for a year. When I listened to it again it clicked. And I love them forever now. Even bought a t-shirt or 3. And my avatar is fotl related actually.

Culdee likes this.