Fully automated luxury Ash Carew

Discussion in 'Dulwich Hamlet FC' started by pompeydunc, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

We can add you as a guest speaker on the 27th March, Michael. If you can get Lloyd George (he knew my father) and Archduke Ferdinand (not Rio) to come along, I’ll buy you a large rum.

2. Cyclodunc

Cyclodunc Where's the slam tent, mate?

Errr ... who is Michael?

Moroccan Sunset likes this.
  3. B.I.G

B.I.G Well-Known Member

From the Hebrew name מִיכָאֵל (Mikha'el) meaning "who is like God?".

Michael is one of the archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament he is named as a protector of Israel.

Don't tell Urban about the Israel bit.

4. Blitzwalker

Blitzwalker Well-Known Member

Is there a problem using people’s real names on here then? If so, I apologise but it just seems more polite to do that rather than continually using forum names. Thanks, Steve (my real name).

5. bkbk

bkbk Well-Known Member

6. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

Unless Carew is the new manager? It doesn't actually name the new manager only his assistants, one of whom is former Hamlet goalkeeper Chico Ramos.

The departed manager is Dickson Gill, who was Hamlet assistant manager to Jim Cannon for several years in the early 90's.

Alternatively perhaps Carew will be back in the Hamlet squad on Saturday in place of the suspended Vose!