1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuck the Tory government

Discussion in 'protest, direct action and demos' started by Maharani, May 9, 2015.

1. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

"Faults Imprisonment"

:hmm:

2. Andrew Hertford

Andrew Hertford Chocolate Jesus

I was working til the early hours, so I did. The evidence that shouting "You black bastard" wasn't racist in this instance is flimsy to say the least.

3. Andrew Hertford

No one's saying it is, but racist abuse and vandalising a memorial to women workers of WW2 is serious in it's own way and deserves condemnation, don't you agree?

4. Santino

Santino lovelier than lovely

I wouldn't condemn the graffiti, but I might be persuaded to call for it to cease.

Pickman's model likes this.
  5. Pickman's model

Pickman's model Every man and every woman is a star

show me a monument dedicated to women workers and some racist abuse and we'll take things from there.

6. Andrew Hertford

Head in the sand?

Or somewhere even darker?

7. Andrew Hertford

Why not?

8. Santino

I don't have all the facts to hand. Also, just can't be arsed.

Pickman's model likes this.
  9. Santino

Furthermore, getting into a tizz about a relatively minor matter seems counterproductive, distracting attention away from the more important issues. You're Michael Gove insisting that union leaders condemn the behaviour of some minor branch official - it's a dirty tactic to shift the focus away from more pressing matters.

maomao, Thimble Queen, cesare and 2 others like this.
  10. Pickman's model

there is no monument to women workers on whitehall although there is monument to women

11. Flavour

Flavour hang the bankers

can't believe people are wound up about graffiti on a fucking memorial. it disrespects me mam! give over.

12. Pickman's model

only ah and what a pair of initials those are

13. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Well it commemorates the work done by women, so it may not commemorate women at all.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  14. Lucy Fur

Lucy Fur Well-Known Member

15. Andrew Hertford

Lol at the squirming and pathetic excuses. I’m just suggesting you condemn two acts which most people will find offensive.

16. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

17. teqniq

teqniq DisMembered

18. Santino

Will you condemn the likes of Gove and Cameron using the 'will you condemn?' tactic to avoid issues and degrade the quality of political debate?

Lucy Fur and Pickman's model like this.
  19. Pickman's model

is this monument to women workers identical to the monument to women killed in the fight against fascism?

20. Pickman's model

you've already admitted it's not that serious. so why are you carrying on like some sort of obsessive sadarse loon?

21. Andrew Hertford

You're the one carrying on sunshine. You made clear that you don't give a fuck for the memorial or about some racist shouting "You Black Bastard" ages ago. So why are you still bleating about it?

22. Andrew Hertford

Where have I admitted that racism like that isn't serious?

23. Pickman's model

some posts up

24. Pickman's model

i have not commented on the bb comments so how you knowwhat i think of it is something of a mystery. equally i have said nothing which can be construed as not giving a fuck for the memorial. you seem rather overwrought and i would suggest you sit down in a dark room for a while.

Greebo likes this.
  25. Pickman's model

tbh you did say it was serious in its own way. what way is that?

26. Spymaster

Spymaster Cockney Wanker

Fucking Ayda, geezer. You're an arse.

I'm fucked off because I actually have some sympathy with your position but you've argued it so fucking badly that you've shut down sensible debate.

I'm all for running one up Pickers; it should be a sport; but he's had you left, right, and center.

Do us a favour and bail out.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    Lucy Fur, Greebo and Pickman's model like this.
  27. Santino

His silence speaks volumes.

J Ed and Pickman's model like this.
  28. Jeff Robinson

Jeff Robinson Well-Known Member

Greebo, Oldboy and Pickman's model like this.
  29. Andrew Hertford

You're just playing into his hands, this isn't a game and it isn't the school debating society where the winner wins a night out with matron. He either condones the racist abuse and vandalising of the memorial, or he doesn't and his ego is too fat to admit it. What do you think?

30. Pickman's model

i think you're a sad obsessive who should get out more. what boots it what i think about this? what's it fucking matter? i've asked you repeatedly not to engage with me on this subject: but back you come, time and again, like some sort of sad stalker. other people have said your behaviour shows you in a poor light. could you back the fuck off and consider your behaviour before giving me the apology i so richly deserve.

Greebo likes this.